Lost and found

not sure if anyone else has started this thread but i have a few things missing.

1 dagger elven, as seen here at the bottom of the paddy whacks page paddywhack.co.nz/
has a green section beneath the guard

1 brass gauge, was on the top of my cane, i got the cane back but no gauge, diameter about 40mm and has half the thread ground off to fit into the cane head socket. this was in room four so if any one found it lying around?

can any one help, cheers.

Also, my elven dagger that was taken (not lost!) at Teonn in May is still missing. Since I was told on Sunday night that I was no longer needed at the gear unloading, I did not have the opportunity to look for it. It is more than likely in the crew weapon box, since it was taken by crew on the Saturday night of Teonn, and not returned to me. (It was with my shield, which was returned).

I would like it back, sooner rather than later. I was going to grab it after Chimera but was denied the opportunity.

the gear at Chimera was being run by myself. I had lots of assumptions about the gear etc.
At no stage during the event did you come and tell me you were looking for gear.
5pm onwards at Chimera is the WRONG time to come looking for gear. We are packing away and getting ready to move the gear back to the shed.
I assembled a small team to do this, it was not a free for all.
Unloading the gear at the shed is the WRONG time to go looking for gear.
Please communicate what you want better rather than at the most inconveinient time possible.
By the way, that implication above makes me sound like the bad guy, I really don’t appreciate it.

Would someone be able to look for Matt’s dagger in the pre-game gear check for the upcoming Teonn day game?

My apologies if I have offended, that was not the intent.

I volunteered to unload the gear at the shed when Anna asked for volunteers at the last pre-game muster, and was under the impression that I was still the case at the end of the con. Jackie, Reuben, and I waited around at the gear trailer after most people had left so we could follow it back. We were told that you had enough volunteers and that we weren’t needed. (Those were pretty close to the exact words, IIRC)

I didn’t try and go through the gear at any point during the weekend, and especially not at 5pm! I realised how busy you were during the event and so wasn’t going to bother you with the request.

I did not assume it was a free for all, and I resent the implication you thought I did. I volunteered. Anna saw me volunteer and accepted that I had done so. Until someone (I don’t even know who it was) told the three of us we weren’t needed I thought that was still the case.

Is the NPC weapons box(es) going to be needed at the Teonn day game? If so, can someone please look for my dagger (details here) and if it is there, pm me? If that is “the most inconvenient time possible” can someone please tell me when would be more convenient?

I’m missing a blue plastic ‘unbreakable’ wine glass which may have ended up pretty much anywhere after Alpha Alpha Asgard (did anyone see it? I didn’t spot it on the lost and found table at the end).

I’m also told that some of my fairy lights (loaned to the flagship) ended up in the gear. I’m sorry I didn’t manage to round up all of my personal stuff but I got distracted by the stuff that had to go back to the party hire place (which being very bulky, had to go into the car first).

When are we next having a gear day?

I had eyes on that gauge - it should have been in the bag that the cane went into?

[quote=“theamazingcatherine”][quote=“Wulfen (David)”]
1 brass gauge, was on the top of my cane, i got the cane back but no gauge, diameter about 40mm and has half the thread ground off to fit into the cane head socket. this was in room four so if any one found it lying around?

[/quote]

I had eyes on that gauge - it should have been in the bag that the cane went into?[/quote]

just checked the bag, it wasn’t in there, so it might have slipped out when the bags were moved, Lizifer suggested that next time the gear is sorted to pop round and check.

I left my brown leather blazer behind after Pestilence & Petri Dishes (I was also wearing it in the flagship and to GM The Governor’s Dinner Party). Anybody know where it might have gone?

It was in the box of lost property at the end of the day, whose contents Anna threatened to throw out, but I think, took it home with her. Best contact her quickly …

I found two black plastic talon finger-sheath thingies.

Did anyone happen to find a 1.2 metre diametre reflector? It collapses down into a small disc shapped black bag about the size of a dinner plate. I’ve just realised that it’s gone missing and the last place I remember having it was it Chimera.

Update on my missing gauge, it has been found and given back to me. :slight_smile:

still missing one dagger, elven type with green on the back strap under the hilt. (like this one) will have some spotting and wear along the blade.