Looking for help with artwork

Hi everyone,

At Kapcon, I ran a larp called Curse of the Unicorn, which I’d like to publish as a free game. (It’s about a group of baddies who are having a bad day, and then they eat this unicorn and their bad day gets even weirder.)

Would anyone be interested in helping me out with artwork? I’m looking for a cover picture and a nicer map than my daughter and I could do with our watercolour paints. I can’t offer any money (I’ve never made more than peanuts on DriveThruRPG), but I’m totally there in terms of other koha: beta and proof reading, home baking, babysitting favours (if you live in Wellington) etc.

Thanks in hope,

Stephanie

1 Like

Hi Stephanie,

I’d be able to help with art work. I’ve attached an example of a self portrait and my most recent map. I’m better at maps than people (hands are hard), but depending on what’s wanted for the cover art, I can try to help there too.

No compensation needed (past an artwork credit of course), helping people feels good anyway.

2 Likes

Thanks, Tim, that would be really awesome! I really appreciate it.
Amanda has said she would like to do the cover and said nice things about the kind of maps you make - line work would be just fine. I really like the detail in the Ravensclef map you posted.

In the game credits, would you like to be credited as Tim Crow?

Ngā mihi,

Stephanie

1 Like

Amanda is welcome to work on the cover, and it’s nice to hear compliments about the map style. I’ll get a sketch out soonish.

Please, Tim Crow is a fine credit.

2 Likes