Lifts to and from Chimera

A figure there will be a few of these requests so thought I would start off the thread.

Is anyone able to give me a lift to and from Chimera? I live in Grey Lynn, and can be flexible with leaving time :slight_smile:

Yes please :slight_smile: Helen and I get into Auckland airport from parts unknown* at 3:00pm on Friday and are likewise flying back there at 8:55pm on Sunday night. We don’t mind hanging around the airport at either end if that makes the transportation easier.

When are the Welly crowd arrriving and how are they getting to/from?

Cheers
Matt

[size=50]*Christchurch[/size]

[quote=“Viperion”]Yes please :slight_smile: Helen and I get into Auckland airport from parts unknown* at 3:00pm on Friday and are likewise flying back there at 8:55pm on Sunday night. We don’t mind hanging around the airport at either end if that makes the transportation easier.

When are the Welly crowd arrriving and how are they getting to/from?[/quote]

Nine of us (Idiot, Catnip, Ants, Nick Wolf, Nik Crombie, Steph Pegg, Cat Pegg, Jarratt, Daena) will be arriving at 4 and getting a shuttle bus. The maximum size of a shuttle bus is 11, so you’ll just squeeze in if you wait. OTOH, if there are extra people coming who haven’t told us, then we’ll need to split across two shuttles, which will cost more for everyone.

(We will be using two shuttles on the way back, to accomodate the extra half-dozen or so people flying up Thursday night)

hi every one,urm one man and a larp needs a lift, would suit some one not carrying too many people or person with big cargo capacity.can any one help?

Idiot: Helen and I will take those seats thanks :slight_smile: How much will it cost us?

What time are the shuttles heading back on Sunday? (I imagine it’ll be in plenty of time to catch an 8:55 flight but never hurts to check)

Cheers
Matt

[quote=“Viperion”]Idiot: Helen and I will take those seats thanks :slight_smile: How much will it cost us?

What time are the shuttles heading back on Sunday? (I imagine it’ll be in plenty of time to catch an 8:55 flight but never hurts to check)[/quote]

Meet you at 16:00 by the baggage claim then.

Cost will depend on numbers. If we exactly fill one shuttle, it’ll be about $10 a head. If we have to split across 2, it’ll be a bit over $20.

For the return trip, I expect it’ll be $10 - $15 a head.

Sweet as see all y’all there, then :slight_smile:

still need a lift for one gm and larp to get to chimera can any one help please?