LibraryCon 2014 on Sept 27th

NZLarps has applied for a table at LibraryCon 2014 which is on Sept 27th. If the table is confirmed we will need a few more people to come in costume and man the table and promote larping to the public.

Here are the details. Feel free to pass this on to anyone else that you think might be interested in having a free table there too.

[quote]Auckland Libraries are looking for some more stall applicants for our miniature comic convention, Auckland LibraryCon.

LibraryCon is all about loving and showing off your own art, flaunting your nerdy collectibles, offering up your geeky handmade crafts for sale, selling your personal zine, or anything else related to comics, traditional art, digital art, manga, cosplay, j-culture, k-pop and general pop culture!

LibraryCon will be on Saturday the 27th of September 11am-4pm at the Onehunga Library and Community Centre. Feel free to come in cosplay, lolita, or your best comic book hero shirt (I will be), even if you just come along to check it out!

If you, a group of friends, some eager patrons, or a club you’re in would like to have a FREE stall at LibraryCon, please fill out the registration link below, and let me know if you have any questions.

http://fs30.formsite.com/cros057/aucklandlibrarycon/index.html

Please feel free to send this link on to anyone you think might be interested in holding a stall. They are completely FREE.

Auckland LibraryCon 2014 is Saturday 27th September
11am – 4pm
Onehunga Library and Onehunga Community Centre
83-85 Church Street, Onehunga
[/quote]

If you are interested in coming and helping out on the table, please get in contact with me, either by PM or by posting here. If we get a table I will be there in my Crucible costume. Who else is interested?

So, this is happening the week after Crucible. NZLarps has a table booked to promote larp to the public that will be attending LibraryCon. I am still looking for people to turn up in costume to help run the stall, talking to people about our awesome hobby.

If you anticipate having a Larpover, this might help, getting back into your crucible costume and talking to people about larp. And if it gets quiet, we can talk about how the larp went with each other. It will be fun.

If you are interested, please get in contact with me - either by PM or posting here, or on FB.