Larp website

Has anyone heard of this website: larpresume.boldlygoingnowhere.org/

It was just curious because someone got in touch with me about the Robin Hood game I’m writing who found it there, and I had a look and all the chimera games are listed.

not all of them but a goodly number of them.

Idiot likes to post stuff on there, he might have been the person who put up the Chimera games?

[quote=“Lady Prema”]Has anyone heard of this website: larpresume.boldlygoingnowhere.org/

It was just curious because someone got in touch with me about the Robin Hood game I’m writing who found it there, and I had a look and all the chimera games are listed.[/quote]

Not all of them; I haven’t added them all yet.

While its mostly US-focused (around the Intercon / SLAW / Festival-of-the-larps axis), I started using it a few years ago as an external memory for games I’ve played in, GMed, and written, and for games run in NZ (necessary with advancing age / too many games). There are a number of other New Zealand users.

For those wanting to add themselves to this:

Chimera 2012
Chimera 2011
Chimera 2010
Chimera 2009
Hydra 2013
Hydra 2012

Dammit. Looks like Larp Resume is going away on 7 December. There’ll be a static version, but no new additions :frowning:

It was a good way to find out that someone overseas had one of our games, for sure.
LarpWriter just sent me an email saying to download my games now, as well - although in their case, they’re putting up a new version which is incompatible.

Part of that was that I was vanity-googling and adding them :slight_smile: Which also helps find active communities who might be after games.

Looks like they managed to find a new home. Institutional memory is saved!

I’ve now remembered to add Miss Maypole and Breakout Day from earlier in the year.

1 Like