Larp in the Park presents: Moonbright

Calling all adventurers whether ye be Sellsword, spellsword, ruffian, or wanderer, we want you!
We can promise daring adventure, a chance to prove your worth, and some treasure to boot.

Larp in the Park presents a new campaign ‘Moonbright’ - a series of classic fantasy adventures run in accessible public parks in Auckland for 3-5 hours on a weekend.
The first session, Moonbright: Stranger in the woods, 23rd November from 2-6pm
More information on rules and setting to come, watch this space!
Please register your interest by emailing larpintheparknz@gmail.com or posting here (or both :wink: ).

I’m totally down :smiley: This sounds like it’s gonna be wicked

Sounds great! I’m looking forward to finding out more!

I’m in!

[quote=“Anna K”]Sounds great! I’m looking forward to finding out more![/quote]What Anna said :slight_smile:

Would this be suitable to a first time larper?

It will be perfect for a first time larper! :slight_smile:

Heck yes I’M IN!

Our rules are coming along nicely, so it won’t be too long before they are released.

I’m interested as I’ll be a local by then. :slight_smile:

Awesome, it would be great to have you up north, it seems there’s going to be a few wellingtonians around in the near future.

We are having a playtest of some of the mechanics this Sunday from 12.30-4pm at Western Springs Park, would be awesome if some of you wonderful people can make it along and see if what we’ve come up with works. Also could be good chance to get in some fighting practice before Crucible :slight_smile:

I’m going to be in Auckland! I can come to this! COOL!

Take over from the inside!

Yay!

So here is where we are meeting for the Playtest today, X marks the spot. We should be there till around 4 so if you can’t make it at 12.30pm but can later that’s fine. You can always text me on 0274949108 to see where we are.

A huge thank you to everyone who attended the playtest. It went really well. We’ve got some tweaks to do but overall things seem to be working. We will work on polishing up a releasable version of the rules in the week of the 22nd.

If you attended the playtest and want to email us you thoughts and feedback, you can do so to larpintheparknz@gmail.com.

Watch this space - more info to come in one weeks time!

So, the first of our setting information is up:

viewforum.php?f=252

That looks awesome, guys!! :smiley: