Kumeu Rotary Christmas Parade

[quote]Hi, my name is Dale Wallace and I am one of the organisers of the Kumeu Rotary Christmas Parade. Our parade is on Friday the 6th December starting at 6.45pm.
I was wondering if any of your members would be interested in joining in on our parade this year.
This is a very community orientated event with mostly schools, kindergarten’s and daycare’s creating a floats, it is the one event where the whole community gets involved. Families line the Main Street and have a picnic waiting for Santa.

It would be amazing if we could encourage some of your members to take part.
I think people would absolutely love to see your members in costumes.
The only thing is it would have to be for love, to watch the surprise of the children.

I would really appreciate it if you could phone me or email me

Kind Regards, Dale[/quote]

If anyone is interested please pm me and I will pass on their contacts to you

Michelle

I work in Kumeu, so we could use it as a base of operations. I would have to ask, but there is plenty of space for getting changed etc. Might get a few comments from the others having drinks, but they usually are wrapping up by 6pm.

Actually there is plenty of space outside too. We could even run a larp afterwards. Re-run a Chimera combat game? Or just do some capture the flag scenarios?
116 Access Rd, (BTW my work is in the front half of the big factory building, not the house near the gate where the arrow points.)
maps.google.co.nz/maps?q=116+ac … CCoQ8gEwAA

Hmm, looking at the satellite view, I didn’t realise it went so far back to the West. I should probably go check out that woodland area at some stage.

I’d be happy to help someone co-ordinate this.