Information and Updates for 'Struck to the Quick'

Hey guys,

I’ve currently heard from twelve of you who have filled out the casting questionnaire, which is great to see. Casting is not too far away, and I should be able to send out characters right off the back of casting, which means everything should be in your hands by August 10th or so. I will take this opportunity to point out that the game is very light-costume, as everyone is in their typical street clothes. You’re welcome to put as much effort into this as you’d like, but this game doesn’t require any period costumes or fully authentic Swiss Guard uniforms or anything.

I have tech gremlins, have done form again hopefully comes through this time :slight_smile:

The gremlins decided to be nice - just received it. Thanks!

Just found the e-mail sitting in the junk pile. Have replied.

Have a cast list! Further character info will be sent out tomorrow. I was hoping to have things out tonight, but I actually just fell asleep at my desk, so mitigating circumstances.

DRAMATIS PERSONAE
Andreas - 'Alonso’
Anthony - 'Prospero’
Hamish - 'Sebastian’
Hannah - 'Ariel’
Jack - 'Gonzalo’
Jarratt - 'Ferdinand’
Joseph - 'Master’
Lee - 'Boatswain’
Lucretia - 'Juno’
Michelle - 'Iris’
Muppet - 'Trinculo’
Nick - 'Stephano’
Robert - 'Antonio’
Rowena - 'Caliban’
Samantha - 'Miranda’
Steph - 'Francisco’
Vanya - 'Adrian’
Vivian - ‘Ceres’

A few general notes. Costuming for this game is wide-open. A few people have mentioned that they’d prefer low-costume: you have the opportunity to put as much or as little effort into costuming this game as you’d like. The game is set at an isolated truck stop on the East Coast where the bus has broken down, so the majority of the characters will be in whatever they were wearing for a six-hour bus trip. Any particular notes on costuming will be included with the info delivered tomorrow. Otherwise, it’s entirely up to you (although considering we’re an outside game, bringing a warm layer for underneath might be wise).

EDIT: Had Antonio and Sebastian round the wrong way. Cast list is now corrected.
EDIT TO THE EDIT: Minor recasting - everyone affected has already been told.

Hi all,

Apologies for the delays; my weekend was spent fleeing Wellington until it stopped moving quite so much. I had anticipated that I would have completed the game by now; unfortunately that has not happened. The good news, however, is that there are only three characters left to complete, so they should be with you before Friday.
Again, apologies for the lateness. Hope you’re still all looking forward to what has suddenly become an enigma of a game.

The introduction to the setting and rules has just been sent, along with all the character sheets. Any urgent worries, let me know. :smiley:

(And yes, for those that are wondering, the gender balance in the Chimera run is a lot different to what I’m used to writing for…)