Immersion March 08 - Call for Cover, Content

The March 2008 issue of Immersion magazine is due out March 18th.

Contributions of Writing
I always welcome articles regarding larp and the larping life. These articles could cover such aspects as costuming tips, roleplaying tips and experiences, larp theory, discussion of aspects of rules and so on. Please contact me to discuss your idea and article length (generally, article sizes come in increments of 500 words). The deadline for content is March 1st.

Regular Writer Wanted
Immersion could really use a second regular writer. This would the two of us discussing the issue’s contents and discussing what’s to be written. You’d need to be reliable, able to deliver to a deadline, able to write to a brief, and have an excellent grasp of the English langauge (you must know the rules for using apostrophes, commas, and capital letters). You’d probably have to write about three or four articles for each issue, but you’d get told what they’ll be on :smiley:

Cover
Currently, the cover of Immersion March is not yet taken. If you’d like your game to be on the cover, here is the criteria:

• Your game must be running between March 23rd and June 20th.
  • Preferably, your game has not yet had a cover spot.
  • Your venue must be booked.
  • You must organise a photoshoot for the cover photo and have the photo to me by no later than than February 22nd.

Back Cover
The back cover of Immersion will once more be auctioned off on Diatribe. The auction will start on Januard 2nd and finish on February 15th.

Mailout Packages
Immersion is mailed out in packages to all members of nzLARPS and all our affiliates. It is an excellent medium to use to promote your game or larp related product/service. If you’d like to include a flier, rulebook or business card, please contact me to discuss printing prices by no later than March 1st.

Reminder

Could everyone who promised me an article please remember to have them in by February 24th so I have time go through them?

[quote=“Anna K”]The March 2008 issue of Immersion magazine is due out March 18th.
[/quote]

Immersion March will be a week late, due to our photoshoot being rained out :frowning:

Immersion March 08 was posted on Thursday evening, so depending on how the post office works (or doesn’t) over Easter, they’ll turn up soonishly.

Thank you to everyone who contributed time and work to this issue! :slight_smile:

Look great Anna, really enjoyed reading it!