Immersion - March 07 - Call for articles and art

I still need 100 word IC synopsises of the following past games:

One World By Night
The Harvest - Souther Mordavia
The Quest game just gone
The Black Loot

For some reason I’m really looking forward to getting my Immersion in the mail. I want to see the shiny cover!

EDIT: with all the games floating around, I reckon the competition for the cover of Immersion mag could reach a “cover of the Rolling Stones” fever pitch in time. :wink:

The March Immersion is completed and heading for print. Expect it soon!

Remember, it’s never too early to start sending in contributions for the next issue! :smiley:

PM me or email us at immersion@nzlarps.org

Having a print zine is so novel!

Guys, note that I’m now away on holiday and so can’t help with photocopying until end April when I get back.

More annoyingly, though, the Powers That Be have just decided to replace our photocopier/printer with an outsourced Ricoh MFD. What this means is that the page count is tracked, billed, and audited. As a result, I can no longer get away with running off 200+ copies over a weekend - it would stand out too much on the audit :frowning:. (They bill B&W at 7c/copy plus paper)

Now, I can do a few colour/BW single/double sided runs, but not in the sort of quantity we’re talking about. Ironically it now looks as if I’d have more luck obtaining the paper than the copies! I may be able to do it if we offer to cover copying costs - 7c is still very cheap.

After a few unexpected delays, Immersion March is printed, bound, enveloped, stamped, addressed and ready for post.

Members and affiliates can all expect them in the next few days.

If anyone else would like a copy, PM me :slight_smile:

Woot and it’s awesome. I got my copy btw…

I want more copies to share with my family and friends.

[quote=“Anna K”]
If anyone else would like a copy, PM me :slight_smile:[/quote]

I don’t have mine yet. Could you please check that I was on the mailing list?

[quote=“theamazingcatherine”][quote=“Anna K”]
If anyone else would like a copy, PM me :slight_smile:[/quote]

I don’t have mine yet. Could you please check that I was on the mailing list?[/quote]

Yep you were on the mail list, I’m sure it will arrive today.

All the spares are currently at my house, which can be picked up at the committee meeting. (depending on printing)

ditto.
I think Anna has done an outstanding job with edition, and as I understand it all on her own. :smiley:

I’ve just received a copy and it’s very shiny.
It’s also good hearing about David and Ange’s plans.

Anna, do you want me to give the extra copies to anyone in particular? Or hand them around to people who might be interested?

Thanks for my copy. Cheers & thanks for the hard work done.

Jared

If you happen to have any contact with the Flight of the Hindenburg organisers, it might be cool if you sent one their way. Otherwise, just whoever might be interested. It’d be really cool to hear from the Wellington Larp scene.

Hope you liked it. Thanks for your contribution!

[quote=“Stephanie”]I’ve just received a copy and it’s very shiny.
It’s also good hearing about David and Ange’s plans.

Anna, do you want me to give the extra copies to anyone in particular? Or hand them around to people who might be interested?[/quote]

Firstly thanx to tigger for the artwork on my article it totally rockedm, and to Anna for making my ramblings resemble coherent english, it made for a far more interesting interview.

Steph good news, we have two game scripts already planned, and will be ready to go very soon. All i need is a venue.

I haven’t received my copy yet. :frowning:

umm, not good. Will check

umm, not good. Will check[/quote]

It’s okay, I’m on it.

oo oo can i still get one? how much?