Help with the flagship

Hey folks,

The Chimera flagship this year is pretty big, and we’d really welcome help with getting the four venues looking medieval.

Anna Northey (anya on Diatribe) is organising the set dressing again, so please contact her if you have gear to lend or would like to help at a workshop.

The setting is England in 1221. If you can lend us anything to help dress the venue in a medieval style we’d love to hear from you. For example:

• Tents or pavilions, both for the soldier’s camp and for the people who live in the forest
  • Hangings, tapestries or other wall decorations
  • Furniture and mats
  • Bunting, ribbons
  • Rope
  • Hay
  • Hunting tropies
  • Tableware
  • Braziers for contained fires
  • Maypole
  • Any other props or goods that look medieval

Also, do we have any beer brewers out there who’d be interested in making a batch of low-alcohol “small beer” or “small ale” for the game? Any other suitable drinks like low-alcohol cider, mead or wine that would be great too.

If you like making maps, I’d love if someone could volunteer to make a pretty map of the Barony of Thamesly where the game takes place. It’s for the player briefing materials.

Get in touch with me if you’re up for either of those last two items, otherwise contact Anna Northey if you can help with decorations. I know that most folk are in Teonn mode just now, but I’m starting to get excited for Chimera already!

Cheers,

Ryan

I’d still love to find someone to help with illustrating a map of the barony, if anyone is keen?

If you don’t mind me being unable to work on it until mid-July, I’ll be available. I designed the maps for the Wellington 33AR campaign. I think I’ve got pictures of those somewhere…

That would be awesome, thanks!

I’ll drop you a PM with details.

There’s a Shott concentrate called Spiced Berry that is an excellent stand in for mulled wine.

I’m supposed to do two "tapestries’. I no longer have a studio so I haven’t been able to progress with them at this time. :frowning: Hopefully I will get one soon. :unamused:

Don’t stress it too much TK, if it turns out it’s not possible that’s fine.

Cool, that kind of shortcut might be quite useful.