Help Wanted

We would very much appreciate your help in any of these tasks!

Gear Loading - Thursday 23rd August, 7:30pm
We need 2-3 volunteers capable of heavy lifting to assist Mike and Tigger in loading the gear trailer in Kelston.

Picking up props from First Scene
We need someone with a sizeable vehicle to collect a bunch of props from First Scene and bring them to the venue. The bill will have been paid, we just need someone to bring it to Motu Moana. I will have a better idea of what props these are tomorrow, when I’ve booked them.

Human Sign Posts and Chimera Guides
We have more people than ever before coming to Chimera. On Friday night alone, we’re expecting 130 people - which is what we had at last year’s Chimera altogether! A lot of these people will be new. We have our fantastic Red Hat team, but we’ll need some extra people on Friday night. If you’ve been to at least one Chimera (or know your way around Motu Moana), are able to arrive before six, and are happy to wear a high vis vest and help us efficiently, friendlily direct the hordes, please let us know, we need another 4 or 5 people.

Dropping off props from First Scene
We need someone with a sizeable vehicle to collect a bunch of props from the venue and return them to First Scene on Monday.

Dropping off glassware
We need someone with a vehicle to return hired glassware (160 glasses, assorted other glassware) to First Party Hire in Panmure on Monday.

I’ll help with the gear load on Thursday night, just need the address.

I’m willing to help direct people on Friday night.

Happy to help with the gear load as it’s out in my neck of the woods.

I can do signposting on Friday

Luke wants to come lend a hand with the gear loading as well, so he’ll be coming along :smiley:

That’s fantastic - we’re all sorted for gear loading. If you have a powerful torch, please bring it.

Thank you Stacey and Linda for volunteering to sign post! We need another two or so people for this. You’ll get cool high vis vests and possibly clipboards.

Michelle will be able to pick up the glassware on Frida but we’ll still need help with First Scene pick up/drop off.

I should be able to drop stuff off on Monday

happy to direct people on friday, i can even come earlier (any time after 1pm) if u need extra hands.

Please no earlier than 6pm Zanni :slight_smile: There won’t be many jobs and I’ll have quite a few people there early because of flights.

cool see you then =D