Happily Ever After? - Character Update

Hi Guys

Just for anyone waiting on their characters. All the characters are written and finished and we have been trying to send them to you. There is just a problem with Larpwriter where we can’t email them out at the moment. Florent is being very helpful to get this issue fixed.

It may mean that you might suddenly get 3 or 4 emails from us at once if they are all queued up.

Cheers

ALL of the characters have now been sent out.

If you haven’t seen yours, please check your spam/junk folder first, and then contact us if you still don’t have it.

Instead of sending questions to individual GMs, if you direct any questions or problems to: happily.ever.after.larp@gmail.com

Thanks

Sorry guys

happy ever after

not

Happily ever after

[quote=“Scott”]It may mean that you might suddenly get 3 or 4 emails from us at once if they are all queued up.[/quote]And email number four has just come through…

:wink:

[quote=“Stephanie”][quote=“Scott”]It may mean that you might suddenly get 3 or 4 emails from us at once if they are all queued up.[/quote]And email number four has just come through…

:wink:[/quote]

I only got the one. But, I have it, which is good.

I’m the BIG BAD Wolf from Gemania and I’m BAD. I’m the BIG BAD Wolf from Gemania and I think that you’ve been had! :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Stephanie”][quote=“Scott”]It may mean that you might suddenly get 3 or 4 emails from us at once if they are all queued up.[/quote]And email number four has just come through…

Only 4? I’m currently sitting on 6!

totally isn’t pretending this is a competition

[quote=“Cinead”][quote=“Stephanie”][quote=“Scott”]It may mean that you might suddenly get 3 or 4 emails from us at once if they are all queued up.[/quote]And email number four has just come through…

Only 4? I’m currently sitting on 6!

totally isn’t pretending this is a competition[/quote]

I was on three but just got two more. Closing in…

[quote=“Cinead”]Only 4? I’m currently sitting on 6!

totally isn’t pretending this is a competition[/quote]

Me with my only 3 not even trying to compete.

I’m up to 7 now. I’m guessing the HEA team tried to send stuff a few times before the bug was fixed.

Apologies to all!! Scott spent a bit of time trying to get it sorted, I guess its better to have too much than not enough though right?

Oh definitely. Thank you for all your hard work and the lovely character. :slight_smile:

I love my character.
Thank you and looking forward to saturday night :smiling_imp:

Fully amping for this game.

The briefing is great. Doing my best to study it properly this time, there’s a lot to digest especially if you want to remember which prince or princess is which.

My costume came together over the weekend and it cracks me up. Can’t wait to see what everyone does with this theme. I love how you just get some random character or creature and have to go with it.

Yeah I agree with Ryan; my characters are basically “guy in a suit, guy in a suit, guy in a suit…” Except for this one :wink:

I got a character that means so very much to me, this is a dream of every Russian little girl :smiley:

Ditto. Bring it on. 8)

I love going back to our cast list and seeing who got what (cause theres a lot of people) after reading these comments, Will be good to see what people bring to the game.

I’m actually super-nervous about this game - in a great way! :smiley: Can’t wait. I have a feeling it’s going to be a hell of a ride.

oh but how to remember it all! :blush: