Hamilton Vampire conclave 1996

greetings all, i’m looking to get in touch with any one that attended this event, be it from Auckland , Hamilton or Wellington, I have had some success in making contacts, but am really interested in hearing from those that attended and the recollections they had. thanks.

Huh. We might have attended? I know that we made a couple of trips up to Hamilton for games, but I can’t remember if they were for the Conclave or not. I know we had a Conclave down in Wellington at some stage.

I’m probably friends on FB was a lot of the old players.

Jon

cool could you ask around for me please?

Jon I remember you, Jarratt and I all made the trip with at least a couple of others (the Cowens?) to a couple of the big games, but like you I am trying to remember if it was the conclave.

Just FB messaged a dozen people (including Scott!). Have sent them the link to this thread. We’ll see if we get any response.

This from Jarrod Carmichael:

I don’t think so. If its the one I’m thinking of - Hamilton gardens? - it was between WbN 1.0 (the games above the lockshop) and 2.0 (in the wedge in Newtown). A small group of us (Ed, Matt White, Donna, Debbie and myself) did a road-trip for it, but I remember almost nothing about the game, other than Hugo Fredrickson being accused of infernalism.