Gravedigger Ops - The Vostok Gravedig (GDO3)

Loosely Based on STALKER but designed by a veteran airsoft player to play well as an airsoft event - Gravedigger Operations are a 24 hour survivalist all on all roleplaying airsoft event

please visit http://gravediggers.co.nz/forum for more info (the forum is still very fresh as was only just setup, as we ran the previous 2 gravedigs from the national airsoft forum)

last 2 gravedigs (in auckland area) went very well, building on that, our next one is based in an old abandoned hospital complex in the hawke’s bay along with more refined gameplay mechanics

— just throwing it out there, I’ve always advertised the events on the NZLARP’s facebook page and would be great to see some more larpers attend

But I’d be keen to attend. But would borrowing gear be do-able? How would we go about that? Because soft kit most of us have or can dig up, even some non functioning props are easy…but few of us have airsoft weapons (beyond the hand cocked $2 shop guns). This is what stopped me coming to previous events…

Note a date would be good in future posts… so we could tell if we’re free without going to the forum and looking for the event/setting info (Which unless I’m mistaken is not actually up yet?)

The date and field are finally confirmed - for September 7-8th in Waipukurau Infirmary (Hastings Area)

Cameron, we have hire guns if you wish to hire one for the event

But I’d be keen to attend. But would borrowing gear be do-able? How would we go about that? Because soft kit most of us have or can dig up, even some non functioning props are easy…but few of us have airsoft weapons (beyond the hand cocked $2 shop guns). This is what stopped me coming to previous events…

Note a date would be good in future posts… so we could tell if we’re free without going to the forum and looking for the event/setting info (Which unless I’m mistaken is not actually up yet?)[/quote]

This looks like fun. Will you be doing any more events and can anyone come along, how much do you charge for gear and stuff?