Gobo Hunt 7

head desk nope didn’t work the second time round either…

the best moment for was schroedingers cat trying to explain quantum physics to us and all four of us wearing expressions of neanderthalis par excellence, the look on Telpes face was priceless.

Tea, (drag) queens and kings, cpr on butterflys and that damn illusionary knight,

not to mention being “assassinated” by Snider and my son with my own sheild… :imp: :imp: :imp:

Thanks Jared :smiley:

[size=200]TEA![/size]

Thats alright David, yo didn’t need more more children anyways, did you?
Also apologies to my faithful companion the Hare (not Rabbit) it was a trebuchet. Again I ask where would we find the real live virgins? I don’t know any… :smiling_imp:
My edited quote reads hence:

Who would have guessed the King would turn out to be a Goblin? Even to a mad man its a crazy world, what with Queens that are Queens & sword wielding weirdo’s popping up out of nowhere and spilling my tea. Still they helped my companions out of a jam so they can’t all be as bad as a jaberwock.
Whats that Hare? Two virgins & a Trebuchet?
For a start where are we going to find real live virgins & how would that help us?
Time for tea…
Hatter

[quote=“Jared”]
Whats that Hare? Two virgins & a Trebuchet?
For a start where are we going to find real live virgins & how would that help us?
Time for tea…
Hatter[/quote]

Will born again virgins do?

Sigh! I didn’t expect to get a party who understood the Schrodingers cat paradox or quantum statistics in detail, but I had hope to get at least 1 player who had finished secondary school math.

For those out there who do understand:

let G= a Goblin.
The main property of a goblin for purposes of this discussion is that goblins are stupid; and therfore lack imagination. Therefore in complex notion,
G=(x + 0i) (i being the imaginary, or complex component of the Goblin)
Passing through the Compled Conjured Gate, the real becomes the imaginary, and vice versa so that:
G*=(0 + xi)
Making the goblin now completely imaginary. The Goblin then disappears in a cloud of mathematics.

The king was a particularly clever goblin, and actually had an imagination, which is why it didn’t disappear.

Puns you were saved from: I wanted a troll to charge you a Rabbit Toll (for not being rabbits) on entry to portal-land - thus you would have entered through the rabbit-toll gate. :smiling_imp:

There were others, but I may save them for the future.
BTW: since everyone escaped into the real world, we have the opportunity to re-use those characters in future modules! - ‘adventurers through the scrying-glass’, perhaps…

Mwahahaha…Meow

Edited for copy & paste errors :blush:

You are an evil pussy cat.

Isn’t it G* = (0+xi)?

correct you are.
I will edit.

please do not confuse with convoluted Goblins. :smiling_imp:

Born again virgins? Even the Hare isn’t silly enough to suggest that. Are you thinking what I’m thinking Hare?

Jared aka the Hatter.

[quote=“Telpe”][quote=“Wulfen (David)”]
the best moment for was schroedingers cat trying to explain quantum physics to us and all four of us wearing expressions of neanderthalis par excellence, the look on Telpes face was priceless.
[/quote]

Sigh! I didn’t expect to get a party who understood the Schrodingers cat paradox or quantum statistics in detail, but I had hope to get at least 1 player who had finished secondary school math.

For those out there who do understand:

let G= a Goblin.
The main property of a goblin for purposes of this discussion is that goblins are stupid; and therfore lack imagination. Therefore in complex notion,
G=(x + 0i) (i being the imaginary, or complex component of the Goblin)
Passing through the Compled Conjured Gate, the real becomes the imaginary, and vice versa so that:
G*=(0 + xi)
Making the goblin now completely imaginary. The Goblin then disappears in a cloud of mathematics.

The king was a particularly clever goblin, and actually had an imagination, which is why it didn’t disappear.

Puns you were saved from: I wanted a troll to charge you a Rabbit Toll (for not being rabbits) on entry to portal-land - thus you would have entered through the rabbit-toll gate. :smiling_imp:

There were others, but I may save them for the future.
BTW: since everyone escaped into the real world, we have the opportunity to re-use those characters in future modules! - ‘adventurers through the scrying-glass’, perhaps…

Mwahahaha…Meow

Edited for copy & paste errors :blush:[/quote]

actually three of us had and one of us is studying at that level currently, funny never remembered quantum physics being on the sylabus, stiil i gues back when i was lad we still had flint knapping 101 to contend with.

Neanderthally yours.

[quote=“Jared”]Born again virgins? Even the Hare isn’t silly enough to suggest that. Are you thinking what I’m thinking Hare?

Jared aka the Hatter.[/quote]

I think so, Hatter, but why would anyone want to see Snow White and the Seven Samurai?

(Also, I’ll warn you now, I’m running out of official replies that don’t sound like Freudian double Entendres…) :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, double Entendres sound’s pretty Freudian… :blush:

Actually, double Entendres sound’s pretty Freudian… :blush:[/quote] :unamused:

Yes, well. I can’t help that the character inspiration was originally a male mouse, I mean honestly, how terrible would it have looked if i’d replied with something like this? :

“Well, I think so Hatter, but what if we stick to the seat covers?”
:confused:

Me being a female just gives that sentence an entirely new meaning.
Thus, I try to stick to the clean stuff o.o;

[color=white][size=9]…at least on forum.[/size][/color]

Ye Gods Hare! :blush:
Puts hands over eyes and passes over a bottle of oil, a spatula and a crow bar
Not what I was thinking at all!

Jared

:blush: Apologies David - one of your fellow party member led me to believe that your group was mathematically challenged. While I thought most of the quantum statistics would be… ummm… beyond most people’s education, I have hoped that complex conjugates would not be completely alien.
Ces’t la vie.

There’s always “The Quest for the Slimy Snail” module that we can re-run :smiling_imp: - it has no math, logic or sanity…