General announcements for the residents of Hanover Camp

[quote=“Dagr”]Burned very intricately into the wooden backboard of the notice board.

[i]Didn’t you do well?

You survived and you defended your place of safety, you even all learned an important lesson about trusting each other and working together! Aren’t you good little vermin…

You think that was the worst, though? Do you think you’ve gotten over the mountaintop, so to speak? and that the hardships are mostly behind you?

No no, you’re not safe. You’ll never be safe. All you’ve done is draw our attention. You’re a beacon of hope for the human race, so you’re our way of breaking them. Through you we can torture our deserving prey, not torture of their bodies, though that’ll come later, but torture of their spirits.

Sleep well, little humans, we’re coming for you.[/i][/quote]

Welp that’s enough life for me checks watch yep it’s about that time runs off

To: Honourable East India Trading Company Stockrooms, Inverness
RE: Equipment Request
Particulars: 1 Wooden noticeboard. Original defaced by inexplicable sinister writing.
Notes: #44, do you think you could get one of those fancy ones made out of the trees that grew in that French Convent? I heard they’re demon-proof. Thanks. #74
Signature #74/T-1/196B

Do you suffer from unexplained fits of rage and destruction?

Have you ever been subject to involuntary actions when in the presence of demons or demonic artifacts?

Do you have reason to believe that you may have been in proximity with demons or demon-worshipping cultists as a child, or that or that your mother may have been during the course of her pregnancy?

If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, any information you can provide about your background and experiences could prove invaluable to research into the aetheric connection between demons and humans who have absorbed their essence, and could potentially aid in finding a way to sever such a connection.

Contact Esther North, Hanover Camp Infirmary or Flint’s Taverna.

(The identities of those who provide information will remain strictly confidential.)

fingerpainted onto one of the standing stones near camp:
Jophiel Is Incarnate

Written neatly on a scrap of paper attached to the new noticeboard:
Jophiel Is Incarnate

Carved shallowly into table, almost absentmindedly:
Jophiel Is Incarnate

[size=150]A reminder to all Residents:[/size]

All new arrivals should report to the Infirmary for examinations and preventative medicines.

This procedure is necessary and all results remain confidential.

Dr. Dahlia E. Swanhilde
Chief Medical Officer of Hanover.

[size=150]The Royal Mail is pleased to present a significant leap forward in the science of AUTOMATA![/size]

The “Sapiens Series” Automaton.

Reasonable, safe, and 100% demon free, the Sapiens are a marked improvement on all other commercial Automata series.

Three years of exhaustive testing in the field have shown that the test model, self-named Jane O. Flowers, to be capable of functioning in any environment, from the heights of the Himalaya’s to the depth of HELL ITSELF!

As well as being capable of learning from past experiences and being able to imagine new solutions to problems, Jane is an accomplished Mechanic and Doctor, able to repair herself and others while out in the field.

Your mail will always make it through with the Royal Mail “Sapiens Series!”

The official unveiling of this breakthrough shall be a grand event worthy of its creator’s accomplishment. For invited guests of the event there will be an all you can eat buffet available, prepared by the Royal Mail’s world renowned chefs, as well as limited food for the general public, including a small bag that you can take home to your friends and family. Your invite will already be in the mail. Please RSPV so that we can prepare adequate space and time for interested scientists and their questions.

All design elements are fully patented.

To the Inhabitants of Skye, and especially the members of the Union of the Gear;

Given Orpha Montgomery’s recent physical and mental duress, control of the Union on Skye has been temporarily delegated to me. This is primarily to allow Orpha the time and rest she needs to return to full capacity, but to also allow her to work on her terra-restoration project without interruption.

I would like to call a general meeting of all Union members still on Skye, as well as any other engineers, scientists, and demonologists that are interested in offering their aid in turning the tide. Date and time to be determined.

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me. The Royal Mail knows how to find me, and I will be returning to Hanover Camp as soon as I have finished my business in Ireland.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr Lughiadh Ó Braonáin
Staff Captain (Aethernautics Division), Die Fliegertruppen.

Well, hi, folks. We’d like to invite you all to a Hanover Camp meeting for the purposes of all getting on the same page. Considering that everyone’s busy, what with our imminent doom and all, we’ve set the date for July 13th. It’s a Sunday afternoon, and hopefully everyone can set aside their paperwork and the building of a new airship tower and all that, and come along to talk about the future and what it is we need to do. For now, if you’re potentially able to make this date, let us know. We’ll set a time and an address sometime in the next week or so.

With many thanks,
Charlie Calhoun,
13th Airborne Division.

(Scrawled hastily on the notice board)

Every horse in its stall
Every guard on the wall
Every lord in the hall
And the plants were all withered and dead

Every gust of wind froze
Every door failed to close
Every corpse groaned and rose
The survivors, those who turned and fled

Every beast stills its cry
Every bird will not fly
‘round the Castle of Skye
The lands wasted lie, burned black and bled

(ooc: Inspired by a passage from Dragon Blood, by Patricia Briggs)

WANT TO RUN FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT?

WANT TO HELP COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN THE MILITARY AND THE CIVILIAN POPULATION?

THE INAUGURAL HANOVER CAMP REGION LOCAL BODY ELECTIONS

NOMINATIONS CLOSE TOMORROW NIGHT (Friday) 10 P.M.
ALL REGISTERED REGULAR RESIDENTS OF HANOVER CAMP REGION ARE ELIGIBLE.

Nominations forms are attached.

Voting will open at midday Saturday.
Voting forms will be issued then

Voting will close at 4pm Saturday.

Elected officials will be expected to involve themselves in the decision making processes immediately.

This election is authorised by Her Royal Highness Queen Victoria II

Vote Edwina Vlaschenko for the Hanover Camp Local Body Elections
Your vote counts!
Together we will stand against the forces that attack Skye!

A VOTE FOR VLASCHENKO IS A VOTE FOR VALOUR

Notice-

All participants in the de-hybridisation process are now required to sign a waiver.

-E. Ptrov

[size=150]RESOURCES NEEDED[/size]

The Union of the Gear is sending out a call for any excess machine parts you might have. In the face of the demon hoards resources are slim, but the Union of the Gear needs EVERYTHING that YOU can spare.

[size=200]HELP US SAVE THE WORLD![/size]

Particularly needed; cardboard, wires, shiny things, cans, pipes, silver duct-tape, cool looking things, sufficiently interesting looking cloth, tin-foil, old keyboards, cones, big red buttons and anything else which can be jury-rigged into something machine-like. WARNING; do not donate anything you mind getting damaged.

You can leave them in the Royal Mail’s storage facility (contact your nearest Robin for details), or you can bring them directly to Hanover Camp.

Dear Residents of Hanover Camp;

The engineering lab is strictly off-limits to non-engineering personnel for the next week, while we run some tests on some vital new machinery. If you require access, please contact Dr. O’Brennan or Miss Flowers.

We would also like to remind you to report any sightings of Agnes Fletcher to Camp Command immediately. Do not approach her unless you are accompanied by at least two other people. If you attempt to apprehend her, please DO NOT HARM HER. We need her alive and in good health.

Yours,

Dr. Lughaidh O’Brennan,
Union of the Gear.