Gathering of Shadows

Gathering of Shadows is a role play heavy supernatural Halloween LARP. Pre-made characters will be provided. Come in your best costume and bring your role-play A-game!

Welcome to the hottest Halloween party in New Zealand. The self-acclaimed Counte d’Halloween is renown for both being an enigmatic character whose real-life persona can only be guessed at, but also for throwing the best Halloween parties in Oceana. The invite list is always secret - but you have one.

My dear creature of the night,

It is with both delight and a dash of delicious dread that I extend to you a most exclusive invitation to an affair like no other. On the bewitching evening of October 31st, as the veil between the worlds grows thin, I invite you to step between the realm of life and death with me.

*You are cordially summoned [Venue Name], to arrive at the gates at [time] sharp. Your presence is requested to adorn our gathering with the grace and grandeur that only you can bring. Come dressed in a costume that whispers of the supernatural and the darkness within you and prepare to be enraptured by an evening of dreadful delights and cultured conversations. *

The night promises not only to be a feast for the senses but a celebration of the mysterious and the macabre, with surprises lurking in every shadow. No RSVP is required as your presence is fated. I will see you there.

With the warmest regards and a touch of the uncanny,

Yours eternally,
The Count d’Halloween

Tickets are at https://bit.ly/3zcolgH

1 Like