Game Spaces 2013

LAST SPACES PRICE - Registrations received from 29th July 2013 are from the last-spaces price of $25 for up to six games! More details here: nzlarps.org/chimera/lastspaces.html

Friday Night
Fall of the Jaguar Gods -1 space
Raids at Dusk - unlimited

Saturday Morning
The Captain’s Table - 2 spaces
KiL Quest III - unlimited

Saturday Afternoon
Bombini Bombus - 1 male space
New Voices in Art - 6 spaces
Tournament of Champions - unlimited

Saturday Night
The Rose and the Dragon - 8 spaces

Sunday Morning
Party Down at the Glasshouse - 4 spaces
Steampunk Alive! The Last Express - 11 spaces
The Zone - 4 spaces

Sunday Afternoon
Victoria Junction - 8 spaces
No Quarter - 1 female space

Spaces available updated

We’re a month or so out from Chimera and we would like to fill our last spaces at the event! Because there are so few games available in each round, we’re offering a special ‘lucky dip’ price on the games that are left - it’s only $25 for up to six games, as long as you choose from the games with spaces left! You can find out more details at the following link, including the costuming requirements made easy: nzlarps.org/chimera/lastspaces.html

Please recommend us to the poor-student-that-is-keen-to-larp in your life!

Hello, I might be intrested in joining in the fun.

Small problem is that I only get in to New Zealand on the 28th so would be very difficult for me to make arrangments. I’m an experienced larper from the UK and would live to come over, meet some people and see what the hobbie is like over there.

How feasible would it be for me to join in at the last minuet? That is if I can find you guys when I get there.

Very feasible! We’d love to have you join us, and we’ll be happy to help coordinate things for you. Can you send us an email on chimers@nzlarps.org and I’ll be in touch asap to discuss with you :slight_smile:

Anna means chimera@nzlarps.org - slight typo in her message.

Look forward to meeting you, we love visitors.

Cheeta guys,

Have sent email now :slight_smile:

Come on folks! Sunday morning! Play Glass House! I don’t care if you’re hung over, that’ll just make it funnier!!!

(2 girls, 2 guys left)

Spaces updated.

Spaces updated.