Game regs open?

SOOOOO I just happened to be on the Hydra site and it appears I can register for games. So I did. Is this supposed to be open yet? (Please God say that it is, as I’m away from home and the computer I am typing this on, if you can call it that, took 30 MINUTES to boot up…)

Yes. I’ve just posted an announcement about it.

You sir, are a God among geeks :mrgreen:

Nope. Naomi is a goddess. I’m just the messenger.

When do we find out the casting for the games?

GMs should have contacted you by last Friday. Let us know which games are outstanding, and we can follow it up.

I haven’t heard from The Office Secret Santa, World Summit of Evil or Bad Things in the Bayou (but I’ve been in contact with Anna about Bayou and am not too worried at this stage)

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]
GMs should have contacted you by last Friday. Let us know which games are outstanding, and we can follow it up.[/quote]

Yours?

I haven’t heard from anyone other than the questionaire for the flagship.

Bad things in the Bayou is the only outstanding one for me, I think.

[quote=“Jon Ball”][quote=“IdiotSavant”]
GMs should have contacted you by last Friday. Let us know which games are outstanding, and we can follow it up.[/quote]

Yours?[/quote]

–I don’t have you listed as a player for Delicious Friends.–

Whoops, yes, I do. And you were sent casting information on Thursday, using the email address you had registered with on the website. I’ll resend it.

Hmmm. I’ll find out what you’re in, and get bugging GMs.

I know that Delicious Friends, 32AR, Slash and Call of the Wild Hunt are cast. Middenburg has contacted players. The Bell doesn’t need to, because it all gets done on the day.

Some games may be holding off due to low player numbers, but that should be resolved in the next few days.

We expect to have a casting questionaire of sorts sent out by the end of the week. Apologies for the delay

Uh, based on the e-mail Idiot re-sent, can we check what e-mail address you have me registered as? I got the Flagship Larp questionaire fine, but Idiots e-mail was addressed to jonball at hotmail dot com. I believe I signed up with jonoball at hotmail dot com.

Jon

It seems there was a transcription error during game assignment. Dammit.

I’ve been cast for Delicious Friends* and gotten a questionaire for Middenburg and Jaguar Gods.

Have heard nothing about Secret Santa yet.

• We do realise that this means I can bring out the Boobs For Africa dress again, right? Just so everybody’s prepared…

[quote=“theamazingcatherine”]

• We do realise that this means I can bring out the Boobs For Africa dress again, right? Just so everybody’s prepared…[/quote]

Boobs for Africa? You do realise that means you can’t chastise us when we get caught staring at your boobs, right? :blush:

Jon

I think in this one particular dress, she’d be flattered.

Er. But Women’s Lib is great!

Yeah, not intended to be sexist or anything, I support everyone’s rights to wear whatever they want, but with the understanding that it may provoke comment and / or attention. But in a respectful fashion, I guess. As respectful as saying “my what a fantastic set of breast you have there” can be.

Anyway, getting off topic.

In this particular dress, go for it.