Game 2 New Character?

Hi guys,

Anyone starting a new character for game 2 and would like some connections with a pair of delightful gypsies???

Sophie and my characters spent a number of years roaming Europe on ‘gypsy business’

Want someone to have wronged you in the past? A mysterious benefactor perhaps? A brief tryst that left you wanting more? We gypsies can do it all!

Get in touch and we’ll work something out :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Bryn (and Sophie)

Or, if you have a current character but want some more connections that’s great too!

Careful guys don’t want to appear desperate now :wink:

Although I’m open to connections too :smiley:

Well, if new players are looking for connections it pays to remember - The Royal Mail travels everywhere. If someone has sent you a letter, the Royal Mail would have delivered it, no matter how much you didn’t want the (bad) news contained therein. You’d remember if it was Jane who got it to you, she has a distinctive hat. :smiley:

You say desperate, I say friendly and open :smiley:

Esther and Artemis are also travelling through Europe. :smiley:

[quote=“NickPitt”]Careful guys don’t want to appear desperate now :wink:

Although I’m open to connections too :smiley:[/quote]

This. I’ve been pretty much everywhere…

An updated character thread with a brief background and faction connections might be helpful?

Jane, heads up, you delivered my PC Parisaboo Tehrani a letter at a really fancy boarding school for rich kids in London. It had no return address.

also,

if anyone is a rich kid from London, or a teacher, or someone giving a lecture, you might have met my PC.

[quote=“zanni”]Jane, heads up, you delivered my PC Parisaboo Tehrani a letter at a really fancy boarding school for rich kids in London.
[/quote]

Yes! Need more upperclass! :smiley:

[quote=“zanni”]Jane, heads up, you delivered my PC Parisaboo Tehrani a letter at a really fancy boarding school for rich kids in London. It had no return address.
[/quote]

Noted down :smiley: If it was london it woul have had to have been in the last couple of years, is that alright?

25AR, Parisaboo is 13. She has a distinctive appearance, i’m sure you can guess from her name.

aw, it’s a shame, but Jane’s only been with the Royal Mail for about a year and a half (not counting the next 6 months), so that would have predated her. If you want to receive some mail in the next 6 months though, Jane is your Robin.

only mail i can see her getting is the UK version of NCEA results, but they generally get handed to teachers, then to students. not to the students directly.

I’ll put up my hand for connections, as I’ve just finished writing my character.

I’m Rhiannon. Ex-military and current mercenary. Not directly connected with any faction, but have been hired to work with pretty much all of them at some point in my past.

Have I worked with you?

Feel free to PM me if you have an idea you want to flesh out.

Is Rhiannon an officer type, used to dealing with the Gentry. Or a down and dirty grunt, who does what is needed to get the job done? Or the Chameleon who changes how she acts to make her employers feel at ease?

Sergeant, so high enough that she can deal with the Gentry, but still low enough to have the respect of her troops (when she had them).

Okay cool, just asking so other characters get an idea where she fits in :slight_smile: And there seems to be a demand for new ‘officer and noble’ type characters.

Seems like Nick Cole might be a perfect character for you to work in with.

looks around I can always jump a few ranks and promote myself if need be…

Sounds like the kind of character Leo may have run into. My character Captain Leonard Blake was an enlisted soldier in the Army of Allied Nations for over a decade before becoming an officer and his assignment to Her Majesty’s Bodyguard. At the first session he was made officer commanding for the encampment.

Sohini was going to be playing an army officer in session two as well, but one of noble blood.

I’d recommend considering tying yourself into a faction. They give you a reason to interact with people regardless of shared history and mean that the needs of that faction have an impact on you. Both of these seem to be important over an entire weekend.