Flagship - Questions and Details

Hi Guys

Just covering off some points for those playing in the flagship.

• Character Possessions: Some characters have possessions on their character sheets. Some are for flavour or for representing your character, like a sword, bandages or art supplies. Some are plot items like the grenade that killed Oberon.

In both cases there are props that the GMs will give you, or ones that you can bring yourself (but if you cant it wont be critical). If you want to check send an email to happy.ever.after.larp@gmail.com

Same goes for any other questions about your characters like goals, relationships or backgrounds.

• Physical Print outs - We will give you copies of your character sheets and other bits and pieces on the Friday night of Chimera.

• Times - Briefing will be at 7:30 in the Inn (Upper Hall), please be there in costume. We will then move down to the 2 halls the games are in. Game starts at 8pm sharp. And we have a set finish time of 11pm. If you are wanting staged photos with Ant please arrange to get them earlier.

Cheers
Scott

I’ll be on site around lunchtime on Saturday, since i’m not playing any games at Chimera, if you have flagship questions, find me! Although we do appreciate sooner rather than later, so if you have questions now, use the email address above.

I’m not sure what the other GM’s are up to on the weekend, but I’ll be at firepit behind the crew hall in round 3 running “The Farm” and will generally be around Puketane the rest of the time.