First session: Welcome to the Future - June 8th 2013

Hi guys,

I’ve decided that the first session will be on Saturday, June 8th.
Cost: $30 for NZLARPs members, $35 for non-members (includes dinner).

Register here: docs.google.com/forms/d/1zbFgr7 … E/viewform

More info to come here and on Facebook when it is available.

Huzzah!

Yay!

Hi Muppet and I are going to take the plunge and come down for the game :slight_smile:

Any chance we can get one of you lovely Wellingtonian folks to put us up for the weekend?

Also I havent got a character concept yet, so I am open to any ideas for links that anyone may have.

Yay! Exciting.

Woo!!! Very cool!

[quote=“Nikki”]
Any chance we can get one of you lovely Wellingtonian folks to put us up for the weekend? [/quote]
I’m sure that can be arranged.

[quote=“Nikki”]
Also I havent got a character concept yet, so I am open to any ideas for links that anyone may have. [/quote]
There are a couple of character threads. If you want the easiest connections go for the Townie group, or join the Militia with Scott and Sam.

[quote=“Nikki”]
Yay! Exciting.[/quote]
!!!

[quote=“sophmelc”]

[quote=“Nikki”]
Also I havent got a character concept yet, so I am open to any ideas for links that anyone may have. [/quote]
join the Militia with Scott and Sam. [/quote]

Join the Militia. We want you!

I’m not actually in the Militia but the more Militia the better for true oppression (I mean protection) of the Townies.

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“sophmelc”]

Come join us savages - uh, salvagers - in Pacific Playland…we’re called the Candymen for a reason (-:

I am not going to play with you at Pacific Playland.

I am not going to play with you at Pacific Playland.[/quote]

Oh, charming (-: But we’re so friendly and playful…unless you try to steal our stuff. And we have such interesting stuff…

Yeah, yeah, buncha Lost Boy wannabes singing songs from a bust up old theme park. Probably can’t even pay for a simple freight delivery with anything useful. XD

Yeah, yeah, buncha Lost Boy wannabes singing songs from a bust up old theme park. Probably can’t even pay for a simple freight delivery with anything useful. XD[/quote]

Just 'cos we don’t know what it is, doesn’t mean it’s not useful…

[quote=“Nikki”]Hi Muppet and I are going to take the plunge and come down for the game :slight_smile:

Any chance we can get one of you lovely Wellingtonian folks to put us up for the weekend?

Also I havent got a character concept yet, so I am open to any ideas for links that anyone may have.

Yay! Exciting.[/quote]

Ditto. (Except without the Muppet. :slight_smile: )

Nikki, Muppet and Hannah when do you arrive?

I can put you guys up Saturday and if needed Sunday nights. Also great that you’re coming down!

Cheers

We are probably coming down Saturday morning and catching the Night rider flight home Sunday evening. Thanks so much for the offer Bryn. :slight_smile:

Interested ! Is there any spot left?

If you get in quick there is 1 player slot left. Sign ups will be cut off on Wednesday.

[quote=“Hannah”][quote=“Nikki”]Hi Muppet and I are going to take the plunge and come down for the game :slight_smile:

Yay! Exciting.[/quote]

Ditto. (Except without the Muppet. :slight_smile: )[/quote]

Hooray for other Aucklanders! :smiley:

Have no idea what my itinerary is going to look like yet but I’ll keep you posted in case it looks like we can do some carpooling to/from airport.

Hannah, Muppet and myself arrive at 11am (Jetstar permitting) on the Saturday. Let us know what your plans are Jackie, and if you would like to coordinate.