Final Countdown!

Under 48 hours…

Europe plays in the background

You have 24 hours to send me any last character updates, remind me of things I have forgotten, make requests for fun things you’d like to do, send me anything I’ve asked you for or ask silly questions via the internet.

After that, you have about 5 hours of being able to ask me silly questions via text/calling: 021 039 7472. After that I will likely be in the Wainui darkzone. I will NOT have mobile facebook, email or diatribe on Friday, but will try to check at least once during the day.

Have fun at the game, guys!

I tried on all of my costume last night and it all works! Now to just finish off the last of my holster and try to find the bits I need for my necklace and I’ll be good to go. Oh and pack…

mental note, do not forget the whiskey

This. Can’t wait to get to the Isle of Skye. :smiling_imp:

This. Can’t wait to get to the Isle of Skye. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Yes something tells my I’m going to find a bottle tucked away in the ‘taverna’ :smiley:

Whoever said watching paint dry wasn’t an exciting passtime has clearly never painted on a deadline.
And why does my house smell of smoke?

I’d recommend reading this if you haven’t already 33ar.tetrajak.com/setting/scenario.php

Less than 24 hours, now! Found my trilobite pin just in time.

IT’S TODAY! :smiling_imp: :mrgreen:

Gah, damned insomnia. It’ll feel like the apocalypse at least!

If you go out in the woods today
You’re sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You’d better go in disguise.

For every Demon that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today’s the day the Demons have their picnic.

So! How did it go?

AWESOMELY!

Yay!

It went really well, very smooth thanks to an awesome GM team and crew. Amazing food delivered hot and to schedule by our wonderful cook. Lots of fantastic in character interactions, so many high highs and low lows, pretty much all you could ask for in a weekend game.