Faction?

So, who is in what faction? I’ve trying to decide and would love to know where most of the players are…

I’m going with Her Majesty’s Bodyguard. Last I heard I had my work cut out for me being the only one but that was a couple of months back.

I’m being a dreadful gypsy, together with some rather nice gypsies being played by Sophie, Jenni, Hannah, Naomi, Norm and last but not least Nick Pitt with the worlds largest sledge hammer (just for putting in tent pegs you understand).

Is it wrong that I’m almost more excited about Nicks 6 foot hammer than almost anything else?

It’s a little bit worrying that you’re so excited about my hammer Bryn. I’ll definitely let you touch it though since you’re going to be such a big help :wink:

I’d love to know what everyone else is thinking for characters so that we know the kinds of people we might be expected to entertain!

[quote=“NickPitt”]It’s a little bit worrying that you’re so excited about my hammer Bryn. I’ll definitely let you touch it though since you’re going to be such a big help :wink:

I’d love to know what everyone else is thinking for characters so that we know the kinds of people we might be expected to entertain![/quote]

These are not the hammer?

I’m playing Marlowe Jacque, one half of “Jacque & Frost, Demon Hunters and Occult Investigators Extraordinaire!”, who are our own mini-faction. We have ties to the Church and the Union, mostly.

My character, Arameus, has connection with the Union of the Gear, the Society for the Betterment of Humanity, and the Army of Allied Nations.

My character Charity is going to be in the Royal Mail and has ties to the Church of Van Helsing.

My character is in the Army of Allied Nations and has links to the Church, Mail, and Union.

I’m going to be THE Church of Van Helsing, My costume will be that of a church, it will be epic, I won’t move, just sit and wait for people to enter me. It will be a church fit for 1 person at a time (not including me).

:unamused:

Ok, I have no idea, so you can call me crazy monster #21

[quote=“TazzyD”]

… just sit and wait for people to enter me. [/quote]

Ohhh err… maybe you should be joining the gypsies if that’s what you’re into :wink:

Society for the Betterment of Humanity here.

Of course I will be such a drunk there will be a lot of scope for personal improvement… :mrgreen:

Gypsies and the Church of Van Helsing. :slight_smile:

The Royal Mail. I like playing obessive characters, and you have to be pretty er… ‘dedicated’ to continue to deliver letters right through a demon apocolypse. Also thier uniforms were quite spiffy if you go back far enough.

Yeah, the royal mail is my favourite faction concept. :smiling_imp:

I went with the Queen’s Bodyguard, along with being one of the gypsies.

Yeah. I’ve already had character discussions where people tell me that delivering the mail can’t possibly be considered important anymore. This bodes well!