Edwardian Era LARP

This year marks the 100th anniversary of the launch and sinking of the Titanic. There are events all around the world being put on to remember it as well as celebrating the period. Of course the success of Downton Abbey has helped boost interest in the Edwardian Era as well. With all of this, I think it is the perfect time to put on an Edwardian Era LARP.

As this is my first LARP that I have written so I’m keeping it to 10 people. Its going to be set around the time of the sinking in 1912 but will be focused on an upper class/Downton style family. The LARP will be set around a dinner and taking my queue from the amazing Zara,I’m thinking around $30. To commemorate the Titanic, I’d be looking to run it in April which gives everyone time for costume making! (Though I know I’ll still be working on it the day before!)

So… any takers?

Sounds interesting :slight_smile:

Where are you planning on running this? Auckland, Wellington, some other part of the country?

Auckland, more specifically Takapuna at a great venue :slight_smile:

I’m interested, but also a Wellingtonian. Any chance of it coming around at Chimera or Hydra?

(The frocks are so pretty I could die!)

I’m interested, pending exact date and other calendar comitments.

Am interested (pretty clothes!) but, like Steph, live away from Auckland.

I’m in!