Dinner Plans - A One Off LARP

On the islands of Paradigm, class is over for the young guild pledges and the results of the Test have just been released. Only the elite are worthy of the Paridian reputation and guilds will soon extend offers to youths who show potential. In light of your impressive results, there is a guild dinner party being held tonight and you’re invited. The competition is strong and emotions will run high - but will ambition and politics lead to blood shed?

Dinner Plans is a politically and romantically driven mystery game that is set in the world of Landmeet, a system of my own devising. Having played with many of you in a large number of LARPs, from monthly NWOD to Kapcon games I hope to make this event something all of you enjoy and a beginning to many future LARPs. We have sets planned, characters ready and ideas for more but we need players. We want to run this Friday night on the 10th of April and it will be charged as a minimum $2pp with and optional extra to influence the budget for set dressing. The STs are Jessica Smith and me, James Boyd with help from Matthew Bonniface. Below I will post a link to the costuming and set dressing Pinterest and also to the sign up questionaire. The sooner you sign up the better so that we can get to know what you, as players, want out of the experience and make it something special for you all.

pinterest.com/jessielou…/dinner-plans-costuming/
pinterest.com/jessielousm…/dinner-plans-setting/

surveymonkey.com/s/KL353NV

Hope to see you all there,
James Boyd