Dark Before Dawn: Ride Share thread

Is there still a space with you Mel? Naturally I will help with set up, I always do the infirmary :slight_smile:

[quote=“sophmelc”]I will be driving to the camp around 4pm on Friday. Leaving from Taranaki st.

I can fit 2 people, and their gear, there and back.

First in, first served. (this is Sophie, in case people aren’t sure)[/quote]

Ok, Serena has one space. Which means one place left.

[quote=“sophmelc”][quote=“sophmelc”]I will be driving to the camp around 4pm on Friday. Leaving from Taranaki st.

Ok, Serena has one space. Which means one place left.[/quote]

Me Please?

[quote=“TazzyD”][quote=“sophmelc”][quote=“sophmelc”]I will be driving to the camp around 4pm on Friday. Leaving from Taranaki st.

Ok, Serena has one space. Which means one place left.[/quote]

Me Please?[/quote]

Ok, Chris and Serena have the spaces. One more may be possible depending on how much gear I have. I’ll let people know next week.

Any seats left? I keep forgetting to check back!

I still need a lift too…5:30 from Wellington Central, please and thank you!

Just sent you a message Naomi.

For those at a loose end, I would be willing to do a pick up run from Petone train station on Friday night.

However this will still mean you need to find a way back to the city on Sunday.

I will have room for 4 people if they all get real friendly.

Do we have anyone coordinating the setup of players spaces this time? More importantly, any drivers who are going earlier in the day to make this possible again? I don’t have a ride, but I do have the whole day to myself if someone is going in at around setup time (It’d be a shame not to get the Taverna looking like it has done for all the previous games!).

Nick Cole, Hannah McKie, Mike and Courtney are all arriving about midday to help with setup.

I think there are still two spots with the Food Run, which is a ride to Petone, the Food gets Got (all help appreciated), and then a second ride out to the site, aiming to leave Petone about 2pm. Talk to Dale about that.

Sorry, I’m a bit late to this.

I’ll be driving from Silverstream thru Lower Hutt & Petone at approximately 6.15 - 6.30pm, due to needing to get back to Silverstream, change, & load the car after leaving work.

Will probably want to stop somewhere to buy some food on the way.

[Edited: ]
One spare seat is taken now, so I can take only one more person, as it’s a small car, and the weapons don’t fit in the trunk. :slight_smile:

Thanks Mel. What’s the best way to get hold of Dale? Also, I didn’t quite follow the instructions about his errand. Is he heading out from Wellington to Petone to do the shopping stuff? How is the gear from those passengers being delivered to the site?

Sorry to be unclear :smiley:

Dale is taking people from Wellington to the Petone supermarket to do the grocery shop for the weekend, and babysitting the gear while the shop happens.
Then, at 2pm, I’m going to appear in my van, and take the groceries and the people who came with Dale out to the site.

As far as I’m aware, there is still room for 2 more to join this expedition.

I’d be very happy to help out with the shopping expedition, if that meant I’d have a ride in.

Hi,

I am looking for a lift from (and to) Thorndon or somewhere nearby, if anyone still has space? I work in Thorndon and can finish work any time from about 4pm. I’m new to this and crew, so my bag will be small and squashable.

Thanks,

Michelle

If you still need a ride, please see this thread. viewtopic.php?f=162&t=10162