Costume Magic closing down

I was in at Costume Magic on Newton Rd in Auckland today, and they said they are closing down in 3 weeks.

costumemagic.co.nz

They will be having clearance sales, probably on Sundays and probably starting this Sunday. Which is unfortunate, as Chimera is on this weekend.

Will post again if I get more definite details.

Here are the details.

[quote=“Costume Magic”]Our Physical Store at 5 Newton road is closing on 30 August

COSTUME MAGA SALE

THIS SUNDAY 17TH AUGUST, 10am - 3pm

1000’S OF COSTUMES AND ACCESSORIES ARE PRICED TO CLEAR.

HISTORICAL, VINTAGE, RETRO, CHARACTERS, ANIMALS, HATS, WIGS, GLOVES, BELTS, SHOES AND SO MUCH MORE.

For early access to or sale any time this week please email us or phone on 366 3003 to arrange a time.

After more than 30 years in business Costume Magic - fancy dress hire is closing it’s physical store and shifting to a much smaller online business.

We have literally 1000’s of costumes for sale. Including historical costumes, national costumes, capes, animals, uniforms, hats, shoes, wigs and so much more.

If you are after any costumes for your up coming productions this is a great opportunity to purchase some amazing items.

Feel free to pass this email on to anyone who may be interested.

Costume Magic[/quote]

Unfortunately the general sale is this Sunday, during Chimera.

They are open until 7pm tomorrow and the next day. If there is interest, I can see if they’ll do a pre-sale sale for a bunch of us.