Costume Help

Hi All! I’m looking to borrow a light brown trench/overcoat for Dry Spell (Flagship) if anyone has one? (could do black in a pinch)

As in a journalist / spy coat? I can bring one for you.

As in a journalist / spy coat? I can bring one for you.[/quote]

I’m playing a Detective, but yes, that would be awesome! Thank you

Does anyone have a cravat I could borrow? Ideally shiny and brightly coloured.

I have white, and I have black. I also have ascots in bronze and gold if you’d prefer those.

I have white, and I have black. I also have ascots in bronze and gold if you’d prefer those.[/quote]

Thanks Idiot. A gold ascot would be awesome!

Sorted. Do you want a matching hair ribbon as well?

I don’t suppose anyone has a Regency era military coat? (Seems like a very long shot :stuck_out_tongue: ) Or does anyone know what a regency era soldier would wear on an off-duty day?

As in a journalist / spy coat? I can bring one for you.[/quote]

I’m playing a Detective, but yes, that would be awesome! Thank you[/quote]

I’m in need of the same for Friday night, I don’t suppose I could use it then?

Sure.

Matt I have a coat that would do the trick.

Now all he needs is the tight cotton breeches and stockings.

[quote=“Scott”]Matt I have a coat that would do the trick.[/quote]Awesome Scott thank you :slight_smile:

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]Now all he needs is the tight cotton breeches and stockings.[/quote]Yeah…

Sure.[/quote]

If this is the coat I’m thinking off, this isn’t the first hydra where it served multiple costumes for multiple people. :smiley:

Posted on facebook, but will do the same here.

Dan’s playing as Jareth the Goblin King in ‘Into the Woods’, and while we can source most of the stuff through our existing LARP costumes, he’s looking for a wig and a cloak. Would anyone happen to have either of those that we could borrow in a pinch? The game is on Sunday morning (round 5).