It’s been a rough couple of months in NZ with Covid-19 restrictions and, unsurprisingly, a lot of big events have had to move around to avoid being cancelled by lockdown.
One of these events is Auckland Armageddon, the largest of the Armageddon events, which has - as of today - rescheduled to the same weekend as our planned third game. Our head GM is a stall-holder, and Armageddon is incredibly important to him and his business.
As a result we have reluctantly made the decision to reschedule Consequence Game 3.
At present, we don’t have a new date. Brookfield Camp is currently not hosting events under level 2, so we will need to see what happens with level shifts and new restrictions. We still plan to run games 3 & 4 (whether we stick to 4 games or run 5 is as yet undecided). We will let you know as soon as possible to allow for you to plan leave and travel.
We appreciate your patience. The uncertainty caused by Covid-19 and subsequent rescheduling is hard on the GM team and the attendees. The resilience of the NZLARPs community is so appreciated while we navigate these times. Hopefully we can Yee Haw in person again soon!