Consequence Game 3 - Planning and Covid-19

Howdy Consequence Attendees,

By now we thought the Consequence Campaign would have been over, but things have changed quite dramatically since we started in 2019, haven’t they? We’d like to acknowledge how hard the last few years have been for everyone, and that weighing up your wellbeing with LARP is not all that easy.

Looking forward to Consequence Game 3: Thunderstruck, we are in the process of deciding if this will be feasible to run in the current Covid-19 predicament. We are cautiously optimistic, but this will depend on a raft of factors, such as Government guidelines, participant comfort, and the viability of the event.

Precautions for Consequence:

  • Under the current guidelines, Consequence can run at Orange
  • Vaccine passes and QR scanning will still be required of participants
  • RATs are encouraged prior to attending, masks are optional
  • Some RATs will be available during game should they be needed
  • Anyone with cold/flu/Covid symptoms is asked not to attend regardless of negative RAT
  • Sanitiser will continue to be available, as well as other measures (i.e wiping surfaces…)
  • Bunking in household/travel groups as able

We know everyone has a different level of comfort in regards to the risks posed by Covid-19, especially during the current Omicron outbreak. There are those that will wait until the Green Light setting to attend LARPs, those that would prefer not to travel, and those that are happy to go ahead under current conditions. We appreciate that everyone has a different situation and factors to take into account (such as your own health, or that of those living with you).

As such, we have put together a survey to get a better picture of attendance and help us make plans for the rest of the campaign. Please follow the link below to complete this.


The GM Team plans to confirm if the game will go ahead by April 5th, 2022.

By this time we will have received the next review of Traffic Light settings and your answers to the survey. We will take into account the Traffic Light settings, attendance, and financial/plot viability of the game. In the event that Consequence Game 3 is canceled, the campaign will go on a hiatus until we can confidently run without further interruptions (we have already had to postpone multiple times), as we have no further game slots booked at the camp.

We really want to run a great game, and make sure you all have a great time, so we thank you for your understanding while we navigate this uncertainty.

Yee Haw, The Consequence GM team.

1 Like