Consequence Game 2 - COVID-19 Postponement

Howdy Consequence Attendees,

Thank-you for standing by while we have been monitoring the Covid-19 situation. We have been closely following announcements and advice from the Ministry of Health. While New Zealand still has few confirmed cases, and no confirmed community spread, we wish to be vigilant to keep our community safe.

Is the game being cancelled or postponed?

Yes. With much regret, Game 2 of Consequence will be postponed, with plans to run in the slot previously reserved for Game 3 (November 6th-8th, 2020).

This comes following today’s announcement regarding large gatherings, and advice about suspending non-essential travel. We do not know how long these restrictions will be in place, but feel it is in the best interest of all involved to make this call now. We appreciate your understanding in this instance.

I have already bought my ticket…

Tickets already purchased will be valid for the November game slot, but can be refunded at your request. Please contact the GM team to request a refund.

I need to talk to the GM team…

The best way to get in touch is to email so we can address any questions or concerns.

Again, thank-you for your understanding and support during this time, we appreciate our community immensely!

If you need further information in regards to gatherings, travel, health etc… look at the MOH and NZ Covid-19 websites for reliable and up-to-date information. You can find these here: &

The Consequence GM Team


A sensible call. Hopefully things will have settled enough by November for it to run.

(Now to idly look at what’s happening in Colorado in November 1870, in case the gate is re-opened and I have news to print…)