Chimera 2014 - Website Live!

Hi all,

The Chimera 2014 website is up and ready for its glorious selection of games to be drooled over!

http://chimera.nzlarps.org

News local game! Never before seen in NZ international games! Back-by-popular-demand reruns! Three wonderful flagships!

The curse of the GM: so many good games running at the same time that I’m running.

The curse of the player: so many good games running at the same time as other good games.

But once a game is written it can be re-run, so hopefully we’ll all get another chance to play those games.

I can only get the 2013 Chimera site. Is the 2014 site live yet? :unamused:

Flush your cache?

Flush your cache?[/quote]

The site is very definitely live, it sounds like a caching problem as Idiot suggests.

Solved the problem, thanks for the advise. :mrgreen:

The sharks are feeding! Register here:

nzlarps.org/chimera/register.html

(No, you won’t miss out; its shark week rather than shark night)

Muppets: The Larp!?! I’m so sad I can’t come this year. (Plus a lot of other games that look awesome.)

Hopefully this run goes well so I can re-run it in wellington sometime :slight_smile:

Hopefully this run goes well so I can re-run it in wellington sometime :slight_smile:[/quote]Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Were you waving your arms in the air like a muppet?

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]Were you waving your arms in the air like a muppet?[/quote]Maaaaaaaaaybe…

Hungry Shark Week for Chimera 2014 is closing in two hours! Registering sooner than later is better, quite a few games are going to sell out.