Chimera 2013 Timetable

Hi everybody,

Please find below the detailed timetable for the weekend, with important information about meal times and game start times. This information will be posted up at the event as well, but make sure you have a close read so you are aware what time thing are happening. This is especially important if you are buying food on site.

You must be present at the game muster. If you are late, your game will not wait for you. I know we’ve mostly beaten the community attitude of “larps always start late, it’s no big deal” - but just as a reminder that as usual, it doesn’t apply this weekend, we just have too much to get through, so be on time or miss out. You all proved to me in the last four years that you were capable of it, so I expect nothing less this year :wink:

Please note that arriving on site earlier than 6pm is by special arrangement only, otherwise we have too many people running around with nothing to do. Valid reasons for arriving on site before 6pm include being there to set up tents for the flagship, arriving from out of town, being a member of the Chimera organisation or catering team. If you think you have a good reason for being there before 6pm that is not on this list, email me on chimera@nzlarps.org and we’ll discuss. Thank you for your cooperation.

Friday
6:30pm - Meet and Greet at the Little Hall (Puketane) People who are staying on site will settle into rooms and acquire keys. People who are paying last minute to pay before Round 1.
7:30pm - Muster for Round 1. Welcome speech, ground rules, safety, etc. Division into games.
8:00pm - Round 1 begins
Bad Dreams: Electric Sheep
Evil Overlord Society Inc.
Fall of the Jaguar Gods
Monsters versus Monsters
Raids at Dusk

11pm - Round 1 ends. Pack down. The middle hall is active as the ‘designated late night area’

Saturday
8:30am - Breakfast starts being served.
9:15am - Breakfast concludes.
9:50am - Muster for Round 2. Division into games.
10:00am - Round 2 begins
The Captain’s Table
Flight 665: Safety First
KiL Quest III: Destroy the Goblin King
Run the Heart
Tesla’s Wedding

1:00pm - Round 2 ends. Pack down.
1:10pm - Lunch begins to be served.
1:40pm - Lunch concludes.
1:50pm - Muster for Round 3. Division into games.
2:00pm - Round 3 begins.
Bombini Bombus
New Voices in Art
The Phoenix Project
Struck to the Quick
Tournament of Champions

5:00pm - Round 3 ends. Pack down.
5:15pm - Dinner begins to be served.
5:45pm - Dinner concludes. Please note: Dinner is early to fit in with flagship larp timing. Photos are available to be taken.
7:00pm - Muster for Round 4 and The Rose and the Dragon briefing. Please note that this muster is half an hour long. This is to accommodate the amount of time it will take to give briefings and answers questions for 160 people. Everyone will be asked to gather within Mowgli, and stay there until briefings finish and we make our way to start the game at our areas.
7:30pm - The Rose and the Dragon begins.
11:00pm - The Rose and the Dragon concludes. Voting will take place in your play area. Light pack down of War Camp and Greenwoods while votes are being counted.
11:30pm - Prizegiving and Official Thank Yous
Midnight - Round 4 concluded. Late night area in affect.

Sunday
8:30am - Breakfast begins to be served.
9:00am - Flagship clean up begins, volunteers required.
9:15am - Breakfast concludes.
9:50am - Round 5 Muster. Division into games.
10:00am - Round 5 begins.
Bilgerats and Buccaneers
Party Down at the Glass House
Robin Hood and the Golden Arrow
Slash!
Steampunk Alive! The Last Express
The Zone

1:00pm - Round 5 ends. Pack down.
1:10pm - Lunch begins to be served.
1:40pm - Lunch concludes.
1:50pm - Muster for Round 6. Division into games.
2:00pm - Round 6 begins.
A Night at the Museum
As We Waltzed On
Blood and Iron: Teutonic
No Quarter
Victoria Junction

5:00pm - Round 6 concludes. Clean up muster in main courtyard. Clean up duties allocated. No one may leave until final muster, except those with flights to catch (and they will have spoken to me in advance) We will all be tired, it is no excuse for skiving off clean up. It will take no time at all if we all pitch in.
6:00pm - Final muster, I will check that camp is in tip top condition. Brief prizegiving. Chimera 2013 concludes.