Calendar archives

Is there anything booked in March?

The requiem game will most likely be running on the Saturday as well for Battlecry.

[quote=“Muppet”]The requiem game will most likely be running on the Saturday as well for Battlecry.[/quote]Sorry, are you saying Requiem will be running at Battlecry, or at the same time as Battlecry? Cause y’know, I’m good with either, but it’d be awesome to have Requiem there I think.

[quote=“Rhiannon”]Hi there,
I get a message saying:

[quote]The following Internet address is inaccessible:
battlecry.has.it/
The requested service is currently unavailable. The Proxy server cannot execute the query. If possible, the requested origin server returns the presumable availability status in a [Retry-After-Header]-variable [E%].
[/quote][/quote]Hi Rhiannon,

Well, when I tried it I couldn’t even get anything (but then I’m at Uni on the really slow internet). But instead, please try this link and it should work. Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

A stand alone game (similar to the one at chimera) for requiem will be run at battle cry is i beleive what he is saying.

Just a note Knightshade: Riddles in the Knight will be running in Hamilton on the 14th March 2009. See links attached to my signature block below.

The link has been fixed.

A number of events coming up, have updated the mini calendar again:

nzlarps.org

Updated the calendar again. There’s an interesting range of events coming up in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch.

I’ll just add Auckland - America’s Cup event. There is a larp on Friday 10th July, America’s Cup is 11th and 12th July. At the Auckland Uni in the Commerce A block (same place as last year) I know it’s the same weekend as something else, however we hold it the same time every year so sorry about the clash, can’t be helped.

More more info email me.

Regards,
Karen

[size=150]AMERICA: From the Vault 2009[/size]

When: 12th & 13th September, 2009 - 8am: Doors open for registrations

Where: Commerce A, Auckland University

What: Roleplaying games from past events, a chance to play in those games you never previously had the opportunity to. Games will be run on demand, with time for about 3 full games per day.

Cost: $15 for one day, $25 for two days. $5 discount for AMERICA members.

Further Details: http://theamericaclub.net.nz/

At this point I’d like to tentatively book October 31st 2009 for a Knightshade game.
Plan so far is to run at night, probably in Auckland, running a game plan written ahead of time. The game will be a stand alone.
To be run by a stand in GM or GM’s.

[quote=“Jared”]At this point I’d like to tentatively book October 31st 2009 for a Knightshade game.
Plan so far is to run at night, probably in Auckland, running a game plan written ahead of time. The game will be a stand alone.
To be run by a stand in GM or GM’s.[/quote]

AJ’s wedding is on that date, but not sure how many of your players this affects?

There is now a NZLARPS calendar online for viewing by anyone. Upcoming LARP and LARP related events will be added to the calendar as well as NZLARPS related events.

The Calendar is viewable via this link: http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=nzlarps%40gmail.com&ctz=Pacific/Auckland
Bookmark it for future viewing

To have your event added to the NZLARPS Calendar, send an email to nzlarps@gmail.com with the following details:
Event Name
Event Location
Date(s)
Start and Approx Finish time
A Link to a website and/or the appropriate Diatribe topic

Events that have already been added as of 12/9/09 are as follows:
Masquerade on Fleet Street
NZLARPS Annual General Meeting
Multiverse Overnight Game - Footprints in the Sands of Time
Star Wars Day Game
St. Wolfgang’s Vampire Hunters - Labyrinth Weekend Game
Battlecry 2010

You forgot Knightshade running on the 31/10/09, 6.30pm start, Western Springs quarry entrance off Motions Rd.

Added

Other events to add:
Requiem - 1st Saturday of the Month - Commerce A, University of Auckland, Auckland
One World by Night - 2nd Saturday of the Month - To be confirmed, Auckland
America’s Cup - to be confirmed - Commerce A, University of Auckland, Auckland
The Joust - Date is the same as Kapcons - Taupo
Armageddon - ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane - October 24-26th 2009

ok, if I could get dates, places and times for all those (the things I listed above) then I’ll add them all

Fright Night (Wellington) - October 31, 2009 (and yes, it has a larp)
KapCon (Wellington) - January 23 - 24, 2010
Buckets of Dice (Christchurch) - July 9 - 11, 2010
Confusion (Wellington) - not confirmed yet, but likely to be the first weekend in August 2010.

Would it be too much to ask that we include the city location in the title of events? I.e.; [Wel] - Kapcon… [Auck] Knightshade … etc?