Brad and Janet, after the wedding of their friends

…announce their engagement. They go to tell their friend Dr.Scott. They take the wrong fork and end up in a large castle. The door is opened by a weird looking guy named Riff-Raff. Then we meet Dr.Frank-N-Furter a sweet transvestite who invites them to his lab for the unveiling of his creation.

As a larp?

I think my brain just broke. Are you suggesting a Rocky Horror larp? :open_mouth:

What exactly players are gonna do there?

The time-warp, of course…

This one may need to be strictly R18 :open_mouth:

The time-warp, of course…

This one may need to be strictly R18 :open_mouth:[/quote]

I still don’t get it :cry:

I mean - get the general idea well enough, but can’t understand what exactly we are gonna do :cry:

Can we get some more detailed description please?

I don’t think it’s a thought-out plan so much as a cracked out idea posted on a forum :wink:

Cool finally another larp with a space ship !!!

I don’t think it’s a thought-out plan so much as a cracked out idea posted on a forum :wink:[/quote]

Hm, ok then, I will not be worried that I didn’t understand it :wink: :unamused:

I just usually need to have a clear idea of what I’ll be doing in a larp to get interested. I guess I’ll wait and see if more details come up here 8)

Oh…

I’m scared.

It’s the perfect opportunity for all those people who’ve never cross-dressed at a larp to get it out of their system…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rocky_ … cture_Show

Lucy, I have it on DVD. I’ll put it on next time you come over.

:smiling_imp:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rocky_ … cture_Show

Lucy, I have it on DVD. I’ll put it on next time you come over.

:smiling_imp:[/quote]

But do you have the audience participation album… :slight_smile: I do.

oh god i knew i bought that columbia costume for a reason

IF, and I really do mean, IF this larp goes ahead… are we s’posed to be on crack or somethin when we do this??? O.o

It would probably help.

Well, having personally squeezed Scott into something corset-esque I know who I’d nominate for Ole Frank. :smiley:

[quote=“amphigori”]Well, having personally squeezed Scott into something corset-esque I know who I’d nominate for Ole Frank. :smiley:[/quote]That dress should come with a label at the costume shop: “The Transvestite”

or Pricilla Queen of The Desert with a bit of To Wong Fu Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar and a dash of Connie & Carla for us girls pretending to be boys pretending to be girls