Blackfyre Rising

The casting quiz and link to cast-list have been sent out. We’d like you to complete it by 19 June so we can cast on the weekend of the 20th. If you have any questions, post them here or PM Catnip.

The cast-list is here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ … sp=sharing

Current progress: 33/34 complete.

whoooo!

Cast-list has been sent.

Character sheets have been sent.

Thanks to all the players for Blackfyre Rising. And thanks especially to Amanda, who stepped in at the last minute to help us GM and who we really couldn’t have done it without, and to the authors Kristen and Jamey Patten, who let us run their fantastic game.

The problem with GMing is that you don’t actually get to see what happened during the game - but the bits that I saw were great (and I’ve heard some amusing things about the Small Council meeting as well). Your costumes were fantastic, and those of you who participated in the tourney put on a good show. And from the sound of it, you all enjoyed it a lot, so that’s good. Just please remember to avoid spoilers when squeeing, since there might one day be another run.

For those of you who were wondering how the civil war went at the end: Daeron Falseborn had the support of the Prince of Dorne, his Kingsguard, the Goldcloaks, the navy and the church (but not the Seven). Daemon “Blackfyre” Targaryen had the support of Houses Lannister, Tully, Tyrell, Arryn and Baratheon, as well as R’hllor and the smallfolk (though some grumbled that as Bittersteel had hatched dragons, it was he who had truly proven his right to the throne). House Stark sat out the war in the North, only joining in when the result became a forgone conclusion. I’m not sure what happened to House Greyjoy; but Bittersteel had turned in a lot of influence, so I suspect they were on the winning side.

I do not know who Daemon appointed to his council; someone can post it below if it matters.

Finally: all hail Daemon of House Targaryen, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.