Banner ideas

How would people feel about this banner?

I think the RPGnet larp forum is on it’s way to becoming the international larp forum with a massive post turnover. It would be nice to have our community overlapping with that community and kept informed of international trends and innovations.

Seeing the sticky at the top of that forum I’m a bit worried that the site’s admins see the forum as a chat room rather than a community-built resource. Have I sensed wrongly?

Looks like a decent forum with quality discussion otherwise.

I’m not sure if I follow the difference.

RPGnet is a professionally-run roleplaying resource with the biggest roleplaying forum on the web. They host articles, columns, reviews, a roleplaying product database, and some massive forums. Some of their forums have such a high turnover that often you don’t see any of the topics from the previous day on the first page of the forum.

I think their vision for the larp forum is to get it up to the “massive turnover” level that characterises the whole site. Given that there are no international larp forums that reach this highly stimulating level of activity, I think it’s worth supporting.

They don’t want an off-topic chatroom, if that’s what you’re wondering. Everything has to be roughly on topic, their mods are fairly strict.

Sorry, difference being that they could
a) provide an international larp forum because there needs to be one or
b) Take it down if it doesn’t meet “turnover” stats.

I appreciate that if there’s going to be an international larp forum this is probably it, but I’m a bit put off by the apparant demand for, er, “turnover”.

But I’d be happy to run ads for them here.