Armageddon 2022

We have had a request for a LARP, or other general involvement (costumed larpers?), in RPG Alley at Armageddon Wellington. Who wants to grab a nice juicy LARP ready to go and run it?

Anyone got any LARPs they would like to promote at Armageddon? Even if it’s a few months down the track

2 Likes

An update on this - I’ll be running the LARPs Toil & Trouble and Juggernaut at Wellington Armageddon!

Exact times TBA, but this should be a great opportunity to give a taste of LARP to new, interested people. (Though you’re welcome to sign up even if you’re an experienced LARPer, too!)

As I understand it there’ll be event space but not a booth, so I should be able to hand out little flyers or booklets but won’t be able to put up posters or anything like that.

3 Likes

Another update - the signup form for these games is now live!

2 Likes

Both games are still low on signups - we’ll be accepting walk-ins on the day but having an idea of numbers ahead of time would be really helpful

2 Likes

So how did it go this morning?

Cancelled today’s game due to low turnout, but since I had all the material printed I’m going to try running it sometime in the new year!

It looks like we will have the numbers for Toil and Trouble tomorrow, though.

2 Likes