The health and safety of our convention attendees is of prime concern and we are taking the following measures to ensure that everyone that attends will be safe.
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms prior to the convention, do not come to the convention. All attendance fees will be refunded in full.
- If you have had any contact with any other person who has had a confirmed diagnosis for Covid-19 in the last two weeks, do not come to the convention. Again all attendance fees will be refunded in full.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at the convention. Please use it.
- During the course of the convention, please avoid all unnecessary physical contact with other attendees.
- As per the Department of Health guidelines, please wash your hands for 20-40 seconds, avoid touching your face with your hands and sneeze or cough into your elbow (not hands) if sneezing or coughing are necessary.
- All plates, cutlery, and drinking vessels at the convention will be disposable. Please ensure you do not leave any of these lying around after meals, and please put them into the rubbish bins provided.
In light of the government statements made earlier today (especially with regard to a statement later on the week on smaller gatherings), we may have further announcements at a a later date.