• 21-25
  • 26-30
  • 31-35
  • 36-40
  • 41-45
  • 46-50
  • 51+

0 voters

I’m curious about demographics of NZ larpers, because the topic has come up on UK and international forums lately.

I can’t help but think we don’t have a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions. There are no doubt enough LARPers in NZ to answer the question, but not all of them are /here/ and not all of them will answer the question.

Still, this will be an interesting experiment to find out who uses Diatribe :wink:

Mostly I just like seeing those little sideways graphs fill up.

:stuck_out_tongue: why else does anyone post in quizzes? yay for graphys!

Oh

my

god

I’m the oldest voter so far :open_mouth:

Hello outlier!

You’re gonna skew our mean.

Looks like someone has joined you, old-timer.

And the rest of the graph is starting to fill out into that classic normal curve, with a bit of a skew towards the young end.

It looks like we should have that Logan’s Run LARP after all…

What’s Logan’s Run?

[i]"…In the future, the population’s age is limited at twenty one years (thirty in the movie version). When people reach that limit — called Lastday — they are euthanized in a Sleepshop; in the film, there is a ceremony called Carousel, in which they believe they will be reborn. A person’s age can be told by looking at a life clock crystal in the palm of their hand, that glows a different colour depending on their age…"

Runners are people who want to escape this fate. Logan 5 (Logan 3 in the novel), a Deep Sleep Operative, or sandman who polices the Carousel process, becomes a runner himself when his life clock is put forward so he can work undercover[/i]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan’s_Run

Must have been before my time.

I’ve seen the movie it was interesting.

feels grood to be young.

Got to love the Logon Run Costumes. They would be simple to make for sure.

Really emphasise the armpits - and I have noticed we have a number of young lasses with fine armpits!

Hmm, I’m the only one in the 31-35 age bracket…

So far…

[quote=“Derek”]Oh

my

god

I’m the oldest voter so far :open_mouth:[/quote]

Not anymore 8)

And so one year on the topic gets resorected!!

I’ve had a birthday and moved age group, but I can’t change it.

Maybe I should have asked for birth years ranges, then the data wouldn’t go stale.