A Speakeasy Murder - Sat 8th November 2014

It’s been a while since we ran an intro larp mingling new and experienced players, and with Armageddon Auckland coming up now is the perfect time.

I’ll be running A Speakeasy Murder on Sat 8th November. That’s 3 weeks from now, 2 weeks after Armageddon.

It’s a 1920s gangsters and showbiz scenario for 32 players, from Freeform Games. It will be good to have some experienced larpers along to show the new larpers the ropes.

Venue and time TBA, registration form to come this week.

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”]I’ll be running A Speakeasy Murder on Sat 8th October. That’s 3 weeks from now, 2 weeks after Armageddon.[/quote]I think you mean 8th November? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorted. Why must some months sound so similar?

Registrations are now open, more details and a link to the form are here:

whatislarp.co.nz/signup.html#speakeasy

It will be at 6:30 at Ponsonby Community Centre.

Price is $10, cash at the door.

Is this the Leys institute above the Ponsonby library, or somewhere else? Can you please provide address.

It’s at 20 Ponsonby Terrace. Not the Ley’s Institute.

The address is on the signup page too.

This game is on this Saturday, there’s been a good response from new and experienced larpers.

I’ll be casting and sending out character sheets tomorrow morning.

Still some characters available that I’m keen to fill, sign up here tonight and I’ll include you in this first casting:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1F7HPEG … s/viewform

If you’re new to larp you’re welcome to mention that you’d like an easy character in the signup notes, there are some available.

Looking forward to this… Have a new larper coming along, working on more. If you see my friend Katy, please say Hi … First Larp and really a bit shy … I told her that’s a great reason to Larp

Just a final reminder that this is on tomorrow night and we have a few spaces left.

Still time to sign up and meet some new larpers for a fun Sat night out.