A question about character sheets

I sent my character sheet off a while ago. I haven’t heard back about whether she’s been accepted (although Thomas and Mel keep saying stuff that pretty much says ‘yeah, she’s been accepted’ it would be nice to have an official notification so that I know for sure), but in the meantime I’ve been talking with some people about making connections with other PCs.

If I change things on my character sheet, do I have to send it in again, or do I just send a message letting you know what changes have been made?

By some bizarre twist, we didn’t receive your character sheet until today, despite the fact that the sent date reads as the 19th. I’ve been checking the inbox every 1 - 2 days, and I know Mel and Thom have as well. Awkwardly, your character sheet never appeared. We’ll discuss your character with you via email.

Could we get an answer to this question as well?

Sorry, I missed this. If you make changes to your character sheet, you’ll need to resubmit it so that we can just replace the file entirely, rather than trying to find where the change should be made in the copy we already have and then pasting over it. If you’ve made only a few changes, noting them in the email with the new character sheet would help a lot. Please also note that any changes you make that are 2 months before a session may not be accounted for in any in-game events that occur during that session, however we will review and approve/reject any full character sheets or changes up until 1 week before a session.

You mean the attachment wasn’t there? I’ll send another version with the character sheet in the body of the email, along with the most recent changes made.

You mean the attachment wasn’t there? I’ll send another version with the character sheet in the body of the email, along with the most recent changes made.[/quote]

No, we have your character sheet. It just didn’t appear in our inbox until days after you sent it. Once you’ve finished making the changes you have planned, then resubmit it to us.

Bah, I didn’t see you’d responded when I resubmitted it and ended up sending it with two copies of the new character sheet attached. D-: Oh well.

[quote=“Tetrajak”] We’ll discuss your character with you via email.[/quote]does this apply to all of us who have sent in characters for 33ar as i havn’t heard anything back about my character yet either and am begining to wonder if it may also have gone astray

Yes, we will discuss individual characters via email or chat with the respective person, to keep all the secrets secret. We received your first draft that you sent us about a month ago, my apologies for not indicating this to you (I have informed the others to reply to all character submissions, even if we haven’t read them yet, to indicate that we’ve received them). We were under the impression that you were going to submit a full character sheet at a later point in time once you’d written it.