2nd Set Workshop! Saturday the 11th

Hi All,

In the pursuit of a fantastic set for ‘Happily ever after’ we are having a second workshop this Saturday at 12:00

Last workshop was very successful (all of us are now highly proficient in painting giant toadstools) not to mention a lot of fun and it would be great to see more of you there!

My House is in on the north shore and once again just text me if you need my address on 0211426606

Please bring painting clothes and spare paint if you have any.

Thanks for the read and hope to see you there!

Anna Northey :smiley:

[quote=“anya”]Hi All,

In the pursuit of a fantastic set for ‘Happily ever after’ we are having a second workshop this Saturday at 12:00

Last workshop was very successful (all of us are now highly proficient in painting giant toadstools) not to mention a lot of fun and it would be great to see more of you there!

My House is in on the north shore and once again just text me if you need my address on 0211426606

Please bring painting clothes and spare paint if you have any.

Thanks for the read and hope to see you there!

Anna Northey :smiley:[/quote]

I can’t do Saturday, because it is my wife’s birthday. But still keen to do more, especially on ‘the big prop’ :wink:

Thanks guys for doing this, it’s always great seeing people making an effort for these big games!

Cheers (from a grateful Wellingtonian!)

The wet weather has cleared, but now I have to go to Rotorua tomorrow until Thursday. Hopefully it is still fine on Friday and I’ll knock out those backdrops. Fingers crossed! :unamused:

my fingers are crossed too!
no problem Bryn
And that’s ok Derek, i hope you and your wife have a great weekend and thank you for coming to the last one :slight_smile:
Anna

I have the paint, I have the material, now all I need is the weather! :unamused: