Riverworld style larp

Has this ever been done? For those of you not familiar with the setting, Riverworld is a series of novels where people from all across time and space suddenly find themselves thrown together.

Doesn’t have to be based in riverworld itself, but it seemed to me that it might be fun to mix up that many time zones, genres and character styles. Thoughts?

[quote=“HanSagan”]Has this ever been done? For those of you not familiar with the setting, Riverworld is a series of novels where people from all across time and space suddenly find themselves thrown together.

Doesn’t have to be based in riverworld itself, but it seemed to me that it might be fun to mix up that many time zones, genres and character styles. Thoughts?[/quote]

Chrono continuum was like this, were were from different points in history. I only played one game but enjoyed the clash of cultures aspect.

But the fact that someone’s already done it (some years ago) doesn’t mean you shouldn’t. There’s more than one way to do it, and your campaign would be its own thing.

I don’t think I’ll ever have the time to put a larp together, I just thought it might be an interesting idea for one :slight_smile: