Murder & Matchmaking

I’m hoping to run Murder & Matchmaking on 21st May (details below). I’ll start casting when we have enough sign-ups, therefore it would be helpful if people sign up earlier rather than later.

Blurb: It is a truth universally acknowledged that a gathering in an English country house involving a number of great detectives must be in want of a body.

Murder and Matchmaking is a LARP based on the novel by Debbie Cowens, that combines Jane Austen’s romantic fiction with the murder mystery genre.

Costuming: Nominally the game is set at a regency era ball. However, it is also a mash-up so
players shouldn’t feel constrained to this historical era (basically anything formal looking will do)

Venue: Vogelmorn Hall (11 Vennell Street)

Date: 21st May 2016

Time: 7pm check in, 7:30pm start (3 hour run time)

Cost: $15 NZLARPs/VUW Games Club members; $20 non-members

Sign-up here: http://goo.gl/forms/Jo6EsCsO5W

1 Like

We currently have 12 spaces filled out of a total of 20, so there’s plenty of room if you’re considering playing. Remember to fill in your email address on the form so I can contact you with further details.

The cast list has been mailed to everyone who’s signed up so far. There are still 3 characters left for anyone interested in joining

1 Like

Character sheets have just been sent out.