Auction - Be on the back cover of Immersion September!

Immersion magazine is available free of charge for members and is used to promote larping in New Zealand with articles, illustrations and a very shiney, colourful cover…

And now, you can be on it!

In order to offset the production costs, we are auctioning off the back cover of the next issue here on Diatribe. The back cover is A5 size and is printed full bleed onto 130 GSM gloss paper. The magazine has a circulation of 100 amongst larp and roleplay inclined audiences.

If you would like to advertise your larp, gaming or other audience relevant products/services/organisation/pets/party/self, please bid below, whoever bids the highest by August 16th, will get to be on the back cover of everyone’s favourite niche magazine and have the lovely warm glowing feeling of knowing you helped support it. :smiley:

If we could start the bidding at $20?

I bid $30.

Hmm maybe I should bid just for the fun of putting a picture of my daughter dressed as a fairy for her 2nd birthday party, and putting
‘Novice Larper in Fairyworld’ under it… here is the little darling in her role as ‘cute but trouble’

How much are you bidding?

I’m going to wait until her party (11th Aug) and see how good a photo I get. Then I might go as high as $100 depending. This is not a bid yet.

Oh you cheapskate, buy her some real fairy wings!

I was going to get her some real fairy wings

But the fairys complained when I pulled them off

Remember everyone - There’s just over two weeks left to make your bid to be on the back cover of Immersion!

Thats right guys! $30 is no where NEAR enough as to what this is really worth!

On behalf of Company of the Lance I’m upping the bid to $35.00

Less than a week to go until auction close!

Go on, buy the back cover. You know you want to. What else are you going to do with your 15 minutes of fame? :smiley:

(Also, supporting Immersion generates good karma that will return to you in the form of a magazine and/or larp games and/or cosmic goodwill. It’s so worth it.)

Two days to go, with the Company of the Lance leading the bidding at $35.

I didn’t get any decept pix of Cathy being Monkey, and I have no time for the image manipulation work required to get a cover done. So I’m not bidding.

$35 is a bargain for the back cover. If the Company of the Lance wants to go halves, I’ll bid $20 (of my own money) for a HALF page in order to put up a ‘thankyou’ to the Lion Foundation for supporting us.

Scotty, would you match my $20 for the other half page? Or want the whole thing?

Actually, that’s a nice idea Steve. I reckon next issue we could give them the whole page. If Anna wants some money for it (it’s her project!) then I’ll be willing to give some too.

Last chance! Auction ends tonight!

Aaaaand the winner is Company of the Lance for $35.

Congratulations :slight_smile: