The return of the 1930's game

Sounds cool, I’m only sorry I couldn’t go.

I really like the “brief and let it rip” approach to running live games. The results are so much more natural, and there’s never that feeling that your actions can’t really have an effect.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

as always I was incredibly nervous both in the lead up and in the actual game (fixed grin served me well) but I soon relaxed once I saw how enthusiastically everyone got into the game. The costuming was just amazing to see, no-one let the side down and i was in awe of how much effort people had taken. I really believe that it helps so much to have the outfits and the venue that suit the game- it makes it so much easier for everyone to really get into the roles.

I know that some people were probably not quite as involved (character wise) as they could have been, and I’m sorry if there was anything lacking from my side that would have improved matters. thanks to all of the players who took the time to help out anyone looking lost or bored. there were a few gaps due to players who didn’t show but hopfeully everyone enjoyed themselves anyway- that’s as much as I try to accomplish!

thanks for coming guys. you rock.

danielle

A little late in the day ('cause I’m lazy and only just registered here) I too have to say that the game was FANTASTIC.
No, this is NOT because I get to kill everyone.

Everyone got really into character, the costume was great, the accents completely outlandish, and only the number of dark corners limited the plotting.

Bring on the third game! =P

I know there’s photos out there. I have ONE here that I got sent, but I know there are others.

I’ve got a pile of them. Sorry I haven’t done it sooner, been abit flat out with BattleCry planning and holidays. I’ve finally got them into computer format, just working out a place to put them for viewing. I’ll post a link here as soon as I’ve done it. I’ve also got some of the ones from the first 1930’s larp too. So I’ll put them somewhere too.

YAY…try photobucket

Craig might do it, he did for TNC, when we had pictures that needed to be seen. But, you will have to ask him, unless you asks you first.

R

Gladly - email a big ole ZIP to exquire@gmail.com and I’ll get them edited and up in a flash.