Official Announcement of Wellington AGM

This is our official announcement that we’ll be holding the Wellington AGM this year. We’re going to aim for 13 October, 2019, somewhere in Wellington. Then we can have the National AGM at the same time, and Auckland will already be gathered. Time and location TBD

The voting will be done electronically, and will be emailed to the account which you signed up to NZLARPS under. Nominations are open here: Wellington 2019 AGM Nominations thread!. Once nominations close you’ll be emailed an anonymous e-voting form. It’s anonymous because we can’t afford to pay for the version that gets us that information! :smiley:

Any questions please drop me a line

2 Likes

Hoping to discuss strategies for boosting attendance at Sunday combat practice. May not need a vote but would appreciate it added to the agenda. (Edit: this is wellington specific, wrong thread sorry.)

I’ll have marketing survey results, as usual.

Here’s the Wellington 2018 - 19 regional financial summary:

On 31 August we had $10,988.17 in the account, $6,805.77 of which is tagged for Consequence (the account balance is lower now as we’ve just spent ~$1,000 on gear to build the library for Consequence). We made a huge nominal profit because of Consequence money, but even without that, we made $1,186.20, making up last year’s loss.

2 Likes

Results of the 2019 regional marketing survey. We had a low response rate this year, so I haven’t been able to do any statistical testing or gender breakdowns;